SITE SEARCHING!! Friendly community wanted

pronounsany
10written posts
cursedthornearned bits
offlinecurrently
cursedthorn
cursedthorn Avatar
[attr="class","mtu-container"]
Hiya!! So I'm going to make this as short as possible because I don't feel like getting too wordy on you all. Basically what I'm looking for here is a place where my friend and I can join a community. What we are looking for is quite simple. We want a place where we can make our lovely characters and settle down for a while.

We need a community of friendly members because we are not all about drama and we rather have nice threads with others and get along. Whether than fight and have everyone ignore one another. As for the genre, it doesn't really matter! We are good with a slice of life, powers, species, creatures, or etc, the lore of the site isn't really that important!

We are not that picky! We would even join a nice romance site if we liked the community! The only thing we ask is that the site has a nice and friendly community because we would love to make new friends and new plots. Thank you all in advance!

[newclass=.mtu-container] width: 330px; background: #fff; border: 1px solid #f0f0f0; box-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #eee; overflow: hidden; margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mtu-txt a]font-family: Montserrat; color: #fff; font-size: 11px;[/newclass]
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar

At Kismet Divided, we have finally ploughed through Story Arc 1 and into Story Arc 2 with our fifth event! Come check it out. (: All event threads can be joined within the next four days.

• Plot-centric
• Friendly community & staff who love to plot and write!
• Easy app & friendly app process
• Simple battle system based on tiers & elements
• Running for six months

(I think I have pitched to you before, but I'm not 100% sure. Apologies if this is a reposting!)
last edit on Aug 10, 2018 21:25:26 GMT by Deleted
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
You might enjoy Ascendant!. It takes place in a twisted academy for mages (basically our word for people with powers), acting as somewhat of a central hub for the multi-verse. Except the staff seem more interested in getting the students to fight each other than teach anything, possibly because not much is known about magic to begin with.

People especially me are generally pretty eager to thread with everyone. And all I want to do is post, so if you get threads with me expect daily posts. It might be a little hard to get threads at this very moment because there's an event going on, but on the bright side it means you'll have something big to drop your characters into the moment they're accepted. We're fighting a winged monstrosity trying to destroy the universe and it's great fun. Plenty of opportunities for meeting new people and teamwork.

Hope to see you there!

---

Six years ago, a mysterious illness began to sweep the globe. In its wake, those who survived it were left with immensely powerful supernatural abilities.

The number of people capable of wielding magic powers has slowly increased since then. Recently, a power appeared which was capable of opening portals to alternate universes resembling historical periods, each of which was also experiencing its own magical surge. The Academy was constructed in an empty universe as a gathering place and neutral ground for empowered people across all universes.

The students of the Academy all wield power far beyond what any mundane person can ever hope to achieve. They can't ever go back to just being regular people. However, while the Academy is the only place where they can find friends with similar abilities, it's also the only place where they can find enemies strong enough to oppose them. As the students band together to change their worlds, they lay the groundwork for a struggle of multiversal proportions.

Features
- A diceless, strategic battle system to let characters fight for control, change the universe, and mix things up for the players.
- A character driven plot with direct ways for players to influence and expand the setting.
- Options for players to keep certain details about their characters secret from other players.
- No word count and no pressure.
pronounsShe/Her
107written posts
♕ RISSYearned bits
offlinecurrently
♕ RISSY
♕ RISSY Avatar
You think your instincts, are your weakness. But they are your strengths. Trust in them. ❞

⇝ An Angelic Themed RPG ⇜
HOME & STORY & ROLES

We actually just opened up not too long ago so we are a bit small, but we are surely a friendly community! And if anyone's not friendly, I whip them into shape. But from the people that have joined so far, they all are lovely people.
Feline Overlord
aliasChibi
pronounsShe/Her
1,779written posts
Chibi Magicianearned bits
offlinecurrently
Chibi Magician
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
Chibi Magician Avatar
Pure Gremlin Energy

If you're looking for a friendly community, The Duality of Man may have what your are searching for. We've got a good group of friendly individuals who enjoy plotting/threading! I will say we are a pretty laid-back post when you can type group. We especially enjoy viewing new characters there are a few stalkers of the pending area... like me... I love seeing what is going on. Our community if also fairly large, thus chances are you will find somebody searching for a thread. There are also events usually up that people are itching to join, so you could probably discover plenty of people to thread with. c:

ic for a dystopian fantasy role-play
pronounsshe; her
63written posts
malachyearned bits
offlinecurrently
malachy
malachy Avatar

HOMEPLOTRULESSETTINGADVERTISE

Hi Cursed! I am part of a fantastic community over at Coming Back Home, which is a relaxed, drama-free, plotting-focused Stardew Valley/Harvest Moon/slice-of-life rp. We have a pretty dedicated group of writers over there that would love for you and your friend to try us out! If you're into Discord, our server is pretty awesome. If you're into more c-box style chatting, then we have that too. If you have any questions, feel free to DM me or any of the staff.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar

Hi! I'm the head admin over at a site called Stars Are Born. We are an alternate universe Sailor Moon roleplay based in London, England, 2018, and we accept au canons as well as original characters! Whether you want to play a character with powers or a normal human being, we're cool with it, as long as you stay with the lore of the site. We have a pretty good handful of members right now, given that we just opened a little under two months ago, and have just started our first events!

We would love for you and your friend to become a part of our community and our ever-growing Sailor Moon family! If you happen to check us out, you are welcome to hop onto our discord or PM me if you have any questions <3
8written posts
aloyearned bits
offlinecurrently
aloy
aloy Avatar
Hello Cursedthrone!
My name is Alisa and I’m one of the staff on Radioactive, we’re a DC/Marvel crossover and while we are canon only we encourage our members to make them their own, put their own spin on them and come up with something new.
I think our site would be a good fit for you for the following reasons;

Friendly- Drama Free.
We love plotting with new people.
The staff members would love to meet you.
We try to include everyone in plots.
A large cast of characters to choose from.

We hope you’ll come and look around, join our discord and meet the members or simply to ask us some questions. Hope to see you there.
-Leaves out a plate of cookies and treats-

3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.