pronounsthey/them
584written posts
noxearned bits
offlinecurrently
nox
Administrator
nox Avatar
Hello everyone!

Today's announcement is to address a current issue. We as Staff members strive to create a positive, welcoming and promoting environment to all of our roleplayers regardless of any personal distinctions. We want to make this place a comfortable home to everyone who partakes where we focus on the aspects of animanga roleplay writing, designing and coding.

With that in mind, the keyword here is want. Sometimes issues will occur and it happens. But we aren't going to ignore it. We strive to grow from our previous experiences and shape this site within the ideal image we had in mind when creating Pixel Perfect.

The situation itself is incredibly important to the staff team and I wanted to make sure that we addressed it publicly. Recently, a thread was made to address and facilitate discussion on the topic of political correctness by one of our members. The thread was relatively calm in the beginning but later on built a very conspicuously harmful direction that I, and the collective of our staff team felt was necessary to shut down while we took the time to discuss among one another and build sober judgement. 

I would also like to take a moment and discuss what you should do in future situations. If a thread or post makes you feel uncomfortable, please do not respond to it and instead use the report function. The last thing we want in a bad situation is to let it grow and we as Staff want to do our best to help. With this in mind, please do not abuse this function. When reporting, make sure to note as to what the actual issue is. 

After careful consideration, we have begun to deliver administrative discipline to the members we feel necessary to address. In regards to threads like these in the future, we feel that for now we will take our time to further explore the possibilities and directions before making a decision. It would be wrong to act so suddenly and for that reason, we will not be allowing controversial threads similar to this in the meanwhile. 

internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,763written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
IN ADDITION,

Please, please if you're being harassed by someone in this community/site, on or offsite, please message admins and do not vaguepost, do not call out, do not publically start anything. When you joined this site, you agreed to follow the rules for the community. This means handling yourself in a mature manner. If you cannot do so, staff will take action to not let this spill into public for personal issues with people. Staff are more than willing to talk and try to work with everyone. However, we still have rules to abide by.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar

Absolutely! The staff are doing a lovely job and I enjoy tossing ideas/opinions with all the beautifully talented, creative, and welcoming members.

I hope this site continues to prosper and even succeeds it's reputation.

And, like everyone else, I thank the staff for making this directory possible <3