Looking for staff

pronounshe/him
585written posts
offlinecurrently
nox, the HR department
Administrator
nox, the HR department Avatar
tell me how i am staff and forgot i could do this because of being so busy owiuhfewoi

What is it about? 

Upon death, you receive a ticket on your wrist. If it is white, you are lead to Heaven or Rebirth. However, if it is black you are sent to Hell. You are one of the departed issued with a black ticket, cursed to remain in the Underworld as a Ghost.

Not all hope is lost. It is not eternal damnation that awaits, but a different set of dangers entirely. Reapers patrol the area to eliminate any Ghosts that step out of line. Even the refuge of Middle Towns -- where Reapers are prohibited to set foot inside -- is rife with its own problems, as though the exhaustion of living continues to haunt you after death.

There is a purpose to some Ghosts, who refuse the judgement handed to them. It is said that if you accumulate one hundred tickets, it will result in a white ticket, granting you passage to Heaven or Rebirth. Will you climb out of Hell, or will you be another of the daily departed?

What am I looking for?

As it stands, the site in concept & system is fleshed out. I have an entire document that I drafted with my fellow co-admin (at the time) before they bailed. So when you're entering the team, don't worry! You won't have to first draft up all the gritty details and instead, you will hold an opportunity to get straight to the role-playing. However, with this in mind, here's what we need:

Administrators
Either 1 or 2 of each, depending on the dynamic of our staff team. Ideally this position implies being an elevated mod in your jurisdiction. The current areas that need to be covered are Story/World-building & Advertisement.

The Story & World-building administrator will be responsible for drafting story-threads, pushing site progress and enabling concept discussion. Despite my busy work schedule, I will still find time to go over everything with you, which means I would prefer if you were available around an EASTERN timezone (later in the day) for an hour or more. As an administrator, you will also be asked to handle applications and site-related matters.

The Advertisement administrator will be responsible for spreading our site through first-links and link-backs. You will not be held to a specific quota but you will be accounted for when it comes to site growth. This position is only open if you hold the time to post on a regular basis. As an administrator, you will also be asked to handle applications and site-related matters.

Moderators
I would like 3-5 at max, depending on the dynamic of our staff team. You will be responsible for maintaining community involvement in our OOC outlets, answering questions for guests and keeping us in-touch with member-related events and matters. This means that plot ideas/discussion from members should be forwarded to Administrators. Alongside this, you may be requested to handle applications, advertisement and/or story & world-building.

Coding & Skinning
One of the greatest benefits to our site would be someone who can create skins quarterly for the site to keep our visual appeal fresh. Currently, we have a skin that was started with the help of volunteers and all it would need is to be finished. It is currently around 50%? Commission is A-OKAY! However, pricing would be based on loyalty to the site (making things for us on priority) and asked to be reduced to a bundle-price (as in, we're purchasing more than one). If commissioned, we would ask for a due-date and all that official jazz. Alongside a forum skin, we would need someone to redesign our plotter/apps/info/etc templates and apply plugins to our site.

I'm interested! How do I sign up?
Please send your Discord tag in private messages, or post it here. 
pronounshe/him
585written posts
offlinecurrently
nox, the HR department
Administrator
b-b-b-b-bump!

So, I've received 2 messages regarding interest in the Administration side. Although my decision on them is pending, I am totally okay with more people applying for these positions or even Moderator. I'm also still super interested in finding a coding & skinning staffer. Keep in mind, I am A-OKAY with commission,,,,
Looking for staff written Oct 1, 2018 20:53:19 GMT
0written posts
interestedearned bits
offlinecurrently
interested
Guest Avatar
Oct 1, 2018 19:41:49 GMT interested said:
Is this for ProBoards or Jcink? Would be nice to know since I'm potentially interested in helping out with the skinning portion.
ProBoards but Jcink is a potential option. 
O o f t okay! I only know how to code Jcink )': If it boils down to it I can provide mockups for someone who can transfer it onto PB, but if you don't want that kinda hassle then I totally understand! 

Best of luck either way!
pronounshe/him
585written posts
offlinecurrently
nox, the HR department
Administrator
Oct 1, 2018 20:53:19 GMT interested said:
ProBoards but Jcink is a potential option. 
O o f t okay! I only know how to code Jcink )': If it boils down to it I can provide mockups for someone who can transfer it onto PB, but if you don't want that kinda hassle then I totally understand! 

Best of luck either way!
Send your contact info with some mock-ups and we'll talk <3