Interest Check: Fire Emblem

pronounsShe / her
39written posts
Bunnyearned bits
offlinecurrently
Bunny
Bunny Avatar
You got the best of me.
A little bit ago I posted in the quick interest check thread about a Fire Emblem roleplay site! It will not be based off any already existing fire emblem worlds. This site will be based around three countries, one extremely well off, one where criminals rule the land and one in the middle.

This site will be heavily member driven. I will be including a majority of the existing classes, with a few minor tweaks. Laguz and manaketes will be seperated classes. There will be no limit on how many of a certain class/race.

Because the money system on JCINK is terrifying, levels will not be a thing. If you wanted to have a veteran paladin, sure go ahead! A villager who wants to just grow their cabbages, sure go ahead!

Just be sure to have it in their bio how they got there.

I'm not entirely sure what to do with canons. I like the idea of members bringing characters to life and being able to play a Lord. However, people can be fickle or they'll have to leave the site for whatever reason.

If you have any questions or input please let me know! 
last edit on Aug 22, 2018 20:31:02 GMT by Bunny
pronounsshe; her
63written posts
malachyearned bits
offlinecurrently
malachy
malachy Avatar
Bunny Avatar
Because the money system on JCINK is terrifying, levels will not be a thing. If you wanted to have a veteran paladin, sure go ahead! A villager who wants to just grow their cabbages, sure go ahead!

Just be sure to have it in their bio how they got there.
I LOVE THIS. I always get annoyed when sites have a level up/rank system, because more often than not, this means I can't play a character who's a veteran, for example. I'm glad people will get the chance to do this with your FE rp!
pronounsShe / her
39written posts
Bunnyearned bits
offlinecurrently
Bunny
Bunny Avatar
You got the best of me.

Yeah I'm not normally the biggest fan of level ups for sites based of FE honestly. I think it kinda limits the players and I want people to have a chance to create what they truly want!

@murdoc

Thank you for your input! I think having playable canons would be a lot of fun!
last edit on Aug 23, 2018 0:20:18 GMT by Bunny
83written posts
tieflingearned bits
offlinecurrently
tiefling
tiefling Avatar
ok I keep trying to think of something helpful to say in here that isn't really, REALLY specific class/mechanic questions but all I can think is "I'm going to play a grumpy old manakete who wants the Good Country and the Bandit Country to stop marching to war through their cabbage field"
pronounsShe / her
39written posts
Bunnyearned bits
offlinecurrently
Bunny
Bunny Avatar
You got the best of me.
Update: The site is coming along quite nicely! Porsef is kind enough to help me out with coding and now are part of the staff team!

I don't have a goal date for when this site will be finished, I still need to polish up the rules and finish the guidelines. Along with just general tweaking to site info. 

What are people's thoughts on a discord server for the site? I personally like them, but I wanted to hear other people's opinions on them. Thank you for reading this.
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.