older female fc

older female fc written Sept 4, 2018 23:23:30 GMT via mobile
pronounshe/him
4written posts
tiny pupearned bits
offlinecurrently
tiny pup
tiny pup Avatar
So I have the basics of a character in mind but finding the right face claim has been difficult.

As I have discovered, a lot of female FCs are on the younger side. I'm looking more for a 30s age woman. I have maybe found a few ok ones but if anyone has suggestions I would be eternally grateful. I'm not stuck on any specifics color wise either. She is supposed to be a farmer/rancher though. So FCs with obvious armor are a no go.
pronounsshe; her
63written posts
malachyearned bits
offlinecurrently
malachy
malachy Avatar
I think you.........might be in one of my rps actually?? But in any case, try Lisa Lisa or Mariah from JJBA. (Mariah is def a personal fave of mine.) There's also Mine Fujiko from Lupin III. A lot of older anime had a less "moe" art style, so their female characters just looked more appropriately-aged overall.

The Dragon Age series also has some great options for older female fcs with a lot of diversity. Check out Mass Effect fanart, too! In general I think it's easier to find these kinds of fcs for Western properties, such as games like Overwatch and League of Legends, too.
pronounsshe; her
63written posts
malachyearned bits
offlinecurrently
malachy
malachy Avatar
tiny pup Avatar
hi yes its me danny from cbh

Some of these hit upon things I'm looking for, might look more into the Dragon Age characters to see what they offer. I'm just so solid in this idea for her age dangit

Oh hi!! Tiny Pup is such a cute name. T u T

yea, don't sacrifice that age! I feel you: I'm thinking about playing an old man character, and I'm determined to find that appropriate 70 year old+ fc. (Somehow, it will happen.)
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.