Any way the Wind Blows...
aliasMisha
pronounsHe/They
123written posts
Scaramoucheearned bits
offlinecurrently
Scaramouche
Scaramouche Avatar
I have not made an OC since I was in High School so um.

Okay, so I had a few ideas of what I wanted to do. I love HP, SPN and like Dystopian/Zombie things. Anything that's not too complicated would be best, I'm a bit of a basic bitch and get confused easily. I would love something Supernatural, I find it easier to add that dumb fantasy element when character building (I do write stories so I just figure it's the same process???). I love RPing Demons & Angels, Vampires and Weres (These are AUs I do often), but I could RP other things. I have a few FCs in mind, Todoroki Shouto; Keith Kagone (Bet you saw that coming), Lee Seung Gil just to name a few. I'm an awkward bean, but I'm dorky and fun I swear. I really wanna use Demon Keith art, if I'm gonna be honest. Oh, and I know JCink better than Proboards, and I know how to code for it... so, I have a small preference there. 
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
You might enjoy Ascendant. There's magic, strange worlds, and while we're not exactly about the supernatural creatures, there are options to create potentially non-human things as magic can cause mutations. But probably the thing that I think works well about this site is that I'm totally willing to let people play canons as long as they're properly adapted to the setting like any OC would be. It might be a nice middle ground if you want to take it slow, and if you want to jump right in I'm more than happy to talk to you and help you along with whatever you might need.

To give a little background on the site, Ascendant takes place in a twisted school for mages (our word for people with powers), where the staff are generally more interested in getting the students to fight each other than they are actually teaching. It takes place in a multiverse, with the academy acting as kind of a nexus between them all. Should give you plenty of room to make whatever kinds of characters you want given how many options for character backgrounds there are.

Welcome to the world of OCs!
pronounsany pronouns
271written posts
forteearned bits
offlinecurrently
forte
forte Avatar
Surreality checks about 95% of your boxes. We're an 18+ dystopian/fantasy/supernatural/sci-fi site; as far as character ideas go, all of those would be possible to make and all three of those fcs are currently open. The only thing that may not line up with what you're looking for is that certain things can, conceptually, be a bit confusing; our systems are very straightforward, though. If you're at all interested, there are a whole bunch of people who'd be more than happy to help if you have any questions or get confused. <3
pronounsgoddess
454written posts
pixie pieearned bits
offlinecurrently
pixie pie
pixie pie Avatar
You said that you like Harry Potter so I'm going to toss out Magik into the mix. We're a HP based site but stationed in America. It circles around Ilvermorny school of Witchcraft and Wizardy. Your Lee Seung Gil face claim or Keith Kagone would be great to have on the site (Todoroki is taken lol surprise surprise) and you could make a Vampire if that is what you wanted to make. Either way, we're fairly new and still getting our barrings <3 We would love to have you though but we are on Proboards (wah wah) lol Still, we hope you find somewhere great to spread your OC wings and fly :D     
Feline Overlord
aliasChibi
pronounsShe/Her
1,802written posts
Chibi Magicianearned bits
offlinecurrently
Chibi Magician
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
Chibi Magician Avatar
Pure Gremlin Energy
Hello there~! I figured I might as mention The Duality of Man since we are a fantasy role-play that actually have a majority of the species that you mentioned; heck, even all your FCs are open which is a pleasant surprise. We are a friendly community and love seeing new characters alongside new concepts added to the mix of endless creations! I will warn, our site does have quite a bit to read, but once everything is read, things tend to become pretty clear. If you ever do get confused, feel free to ask questions since even some of the members are willing to clarify should they be aware of the answer. The only category we fail to meet is the Jcink, cause I am lucky I can even code ProBoards sooooo. ^^'
pronounsshe/her
81written posts
Lacunaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Lacuna
Lacuna Avatar
we're all dancing to the same sad song
Mega might be a good place for you to check out. We're an original fantasy site on jcink premium. We hit that supernatural/dumb fantasy sweet spot since it's pretty open when it comes to what sort of characters you can make + the existence of magic can make things interesting. All those races you mentioned are allowed (in fact I play all of those except for a were atm lol plot with me). While Todoroki is taken, the rest of the FCs you mentioned are currently open. Plus, we have two villainy factions so demon Keith would be such a fitting FC.

The plot currently focuses on a holy war and there's a fair bit of action because of it - but that's only required in the IC events (one of which we have open for signs up til the 13th, if that's your thing). It's also notable that we've got some lore, but if you find it confusing, my co-admin is good at explaining it in ways that make sense.

Anyway, we're a laid-back community that's been around for almost 2 years now. No word counts, systems, or nonsense. We're just a group of people who like to write crazy/dramatic stuff. We'd love to see you around! Feel free to poke around in the discord or drop me a line if you have any questions or concerns.

aliasvee, vivi
pronounsany / they
659written posts
valkaearned bits
offlinecurrently
valka
Administrator
valka Avatar
do u know... la-hee?

thought I'd throw chaos theory your way just in case that works for you! we're a modern fantasy site on jcink that's set in a version of the real world where magic and mythological creatures are real, so - super simple! 😂 we have a ton of species available for play (and you're welcome to make new species too) including vampires/werewolves and angels/demons. quite a few of us have characters of these species so there would be no shortage of plots in those areas either c; as for face claims, I'm pretty sure all three of those fcs are available as well! we're a pretty laid back and friendly community with no word count and very lax activity requirements (activity checks are every two months and you need to post with each character at least once in the last six months), and we've been around for three years (two on jcink) so we're not going anywhere anytime soon!

if you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me or poke around in our cbox/discord!

good luck with the search! c;

if you think i haven't been keeping up with pp, think again
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.