Making pretty, ranked lists of members (Using Custom Pages?)

the eldritch truth
pronounsHe/Him
1,101written posts
Phantasmearned bits
offlinecurrently
Phantasm
Part of the Furniture
Phantasm Avatar
Hello all. Since ranked lists are a big part of the series my site is based on and is missing from my competitor sites, I've wanted to make a series of list that allow my players to view the strongest/best characters of each group.

I've made an incredibly rudimentary version of them with the Custom Pages feature and the "Display Post" option. You can see that here:

Problem is, it's butt ugly. I'd like to fix that, but I'm not sure the best way to go about doing that. Does anyone know a good way of accomplishing this? Thank you!
aliaspor, sef, jdawg
pronounsshe | her
523written posts
porsefearned bits
offlinecurrently
porsef
Part of the Furniture
porsef Avatar
chichi wo moge
I'm going to give a bit of constructive advice based off of my personal opinion. You should take it with a grain of salt and only take away what you agree with.

1.) The "Rankings" link and the credit next to it look odd at the top but I believe it can be fixed. Honestly, making the font for it Ubuntu, capitalizing it and centering it would make a huge difference. I think you could do without the credit but if you need it, making it smaller text size and adding it under the link would look better.

2.) Every section should be numbered evenly from 1 to 20 or 1 to 10 so all of the boxes line up to each other. Either that or give them a defined height that is tall enough for everything to line up.

3.) Where it says "Number 1 Hero/Villain/etc." could do with some distinction. I would capitalize them and possibly bold them if possible. I think a nice touch would be to place boxes around them similar to the buttons on your side. There is a third color in your color scheme (#383838) that could fit as a background for those boxes.

4.) A suggestion for the same section as what I mentioned in 3. If you want to minimize the space-- I think you could go with just listing the numbers rather than repeating hero, villain, etc. You already have a header in each section saying what the list is for. However, this is just an idea rather than a suggestion, really.
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.