pronounsShe-Her
99written posts
Elaysaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Elaysa
Elaysa Avatar
I'm actually a cat person
Hello there!
Barricades, an AoT-themed RP, is currently looking for a new player for Eren Yeager. We have plenty of canon characters waiting for their players, but Eren is the one we need the most now. After all, Barricades is an AU roleplay that revolves around the idea of Eren failing to save the district of Trost, and thus we can't leave this poor fella behind.

We are not a strictly canon RP, and we strive to give our members creative freedom over their characters (canon characters included). Judging by the current state of Barricades' plot, there are many ways where Eren's character might go. Of course, it'll be all up to his potential player to decide where this cadet will end ^-^

We don't have any high activity standards, I advise that our members post at least one reply per month. The RP has no set word limit (although I encourage the word count of 100+), it's more like "match your partner" type of roleplaying. 

If you're interested - first of all, thank you! - feel free to join us on Discord (link on the Barricades forum~) and talk things out. If you need more information, don't hesitate to ask! Simply reply to this thread or join our Discord server and I'll get to you ASAP!

Barricades -- Original Wanted Ad

Thanks for reading <3
3,083written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

On user request. If you'd like it reopened for any reason, just PM a staff member