Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","bgboi"]
[attr="class","imgboi"]

[attr="class","txtboi"]
WILLE ZUR MACHT- A REN-FANTASY ROLEPLAY

Ohhhhhhh snap, Kannan back at you with another Interest Check - so let's jump into it.

I am hype to announce Wille Zur Macht:

The Setting: Wille Zur Macht is a fantasy role play set in the fictional world of Hadraeum. The world is inspired by the Renaissance era, with the three Kingdoms drawing inspiration from different cultures both within and predating the Renaissance. The Three Kingdoms of Hadraeum are called Leneheim, Qa-Adeth, and Mabayashi.

I am currently completing the Hadraeum map, but a sneak peek can be found HERE.

Apart from humans, Hadraeum is home to many other humanoid races. These include elves, dwarfs, halflings, and a wide variety of beast type races. There are also several monsters found throughout the world (some waiting to be discovered), divided into certain categories based on their characteristics.

The Plot: Hadraeum is a world with a rich history of conflict, ranging from territory to resources. No catalyst for war has been so profound as the legendary Kingdom Key. According to Hadraeum mythology, the Grand Mover - creator of the world - cursed humanity with the ultimate object of pride. The mythological tale continues, describing how those who wield the key will become "gods" of the world, becoming the Hadraeum Pantheon until the Key returns.

It has been 1500 years since the last war over the Key, with numerous signs and wonders pointing to its return today.

Planned Features: Here's a list of a few things planned so far. I'll add more details as these develop. :3

- Freeform w/ Some Rules: Overall, the site will be freeform. No stats, though there are "traits" (see below), just play the character appropriately. The only limitation is character progression, which will be detailed in an update.

- Trait System: The Traits System is meant to provide a little bit of variance in character types, using three standard "traits" - Body, Mind, and Soul. These traits determine a character's primary and secondary disciplines, and a trait they're "least" developed in. More details coming soon.

- Guilds, Guilds, Guilds: Monsters need to be slain, others are waiting to be discovered! Hunter and Research guilds will be a big part of expanding the world of Hadraeum, with rewards for completing certain "missions". There will also be opportunities for tomb diving, treasure hunting - just about anything you can think of. The world is vast, there's plenty to do! >:0

- More Playable Races: Kinda touched on this earlier.

- Canons Galore: There are a good handful of canon roles that will need to be filled. :3 These range from Kingdom rulers, to government individuals, to Guild Leaders, military commanders - you name it, there's probably a need.

In closing: That's about it so far. I'll add updates as she's completed. An estimate is likely a couple weeks, perhaps a month. All depending on how my schedule fluctuates.

Any and all input is appreciated. It'll help me know where to improve if necessary, what things tickle that interest bone, etc. Don't be shy, I don't bite!

x K

[attr="class","bottomboi"]

[newclass=.bgboi]width:500px;height:100%;background-color:#fefefe;margin:auto;padding: 0 10px 0 10px;;[/newclass]
[newclass=.imgboi]background:url('https://image.ibb.co/d9B1rV/huvijrgf.png');-webkit-clip-path: polygon(50% 100%, 100% 70%, 100% 0, 0 0, 0 70%);
clip-path: polygon(50% 100%, 100% 70%, 100% 0, 0 0, 0 70%);width:500px;height:200px;margin-bottom:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bottomboi]width:500px;height:50px;background:#4d4d4d;margin-top:10px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(50% 0%, 100% 40%, 100% 100%, 0 100%, 0 40%);clip-path: polygon(50% 0%, 100% 40%, 100% 100%, 0 100%, 0 40%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.txtboi]font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:justify;width:450px;border-left:1.5px solid #4d4d4d;border-right:1.5px solid #4d4d4d;padding:10px;margin:auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.txtboi b]font-family:Roboto Condensed;font-weight:700;color:#4d4d4d;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Roboto:400,700|Roboto+Condensed:400,700]
last edit on Oct 26, 2018 19:12:58 GMT by Deleted
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
๖ۣۜLord Orivien Avatar
This sounds awesome, I have to say. I'm certainly interested in how the Trait System will turn out. My current inquiry is about the beast races, will those be akin to bipedal beastmen or more like humans with animalistic features?

So far the plan is to have full bipedal beast type races akin to the Argonians or Khajiit of Elder Scrolls fame. I dabbled with the thought of doing something like RWBY's Faunus too, but most people seem less interested in that and more in the former. Some sort of half-breed, I suppose, could be possible where you end up with a human with animal-like features.

Good question, ty ty.
last edit on Oct 27, 2018 5:15:06 GMT by Deleted
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
ahh, bless u rychelia ;w;

----

ALSO I'll hopefully have some updates for this soon! Things got a little hectic here at home, but she's on the move! >:D I can tell you I'm almost done with about half of what I had left to do since throwing up the OP.

If things could slow down for like a week or so that'd be greeeeaaaaaaat!

ttfn everyone o/
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Got a little caught up with being sick and other things, but I just wanted to let everyone know - despite my lack of update - that things ARE still chugging along here. C:<

Had to reignite some muse, but she's back in full swing~ More news to come after Thanksgiving weekend, I hope!

ttfn~
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.