Post a Random Thought

pronounsshe, her
199written posts
offlinecurrently
clefairy ๐ŸŒ™
clefairy ๐ŸŒ™ Avatar
traveller Avatar
clefairy ๐ŸŒ™ Avatar
Idk if it's stress or what but can my head just stop getting headaches please. It's been on and off all week ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Could be either too little or too much sleep too. Sometimes headaches are caused by...headaches, so if you have something that can lessen the pain, that may help prevent a future one.

If it's coupled with bouts of memory loss, disorientation, or speech impediments, see a doctor immediately.

Noted!

After lunch I felt better so I think I'm just hitting the "not enough sleep, water, or food + stress" wombo combo these past few weeks haha
aliasmori, manon, saki
pronounsshe / her
632written posts
offlinecurrently
๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐š’ Avatar
i know you see yourself as a fighter. well, i see myself as one, too.

my friend has been playing uk drill for shits and giggles for the past few days and now central cee just fucking lives in my head rent free

how can i evict this man

stultifera navis
aliasnines
pronounsshe/her
537written posts
ninelieearned bits
offlinecurrently
ninelie
Part of the Furniture
ninelie Avatar
VOLITION [Medium: Success]
Client: Here's our brand, it has red in it.
Me: Awesome, let me design stuff with your red colour!
[1 week later] Client: Why is there so much red?! I hate it!

internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,792written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
Like I'm happy to have kittens, but christ these kittens are dumb as bricks - and I feel the bricks would be offended. One of them has gunk in their eye so I wiped it off and since they were going sleepy in the crate, I put them in the crate. No, Ariel runs straight at the gate multiple times like a woman possessed and when I open up the crate - she just sits there and meows. And meows. And then wants to toddle around and I'm just like ??? at her and her sister. The orange ones I sadly expect to be neck and neck with the IQ of a squished candy and I was right. Gabe ran straight for the wall cause he saw his brother's shadow - which fine, kittens - but he did it four more times. These kittens are so dense. Like I normally get one in a litter that's dense but this is the whole cake. Mom kept the braincells, apparently.

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW