pronounsShe/Her
25written posts
clockearned bits
offlinecurrently
clock
clock Avatar
traveller Avatar
clock Avatar
Not me getting my Discord hacked after accidentally clicking on a suspicious link-
Make sure it's not a redline stealer.
I don't think it's a redline stealer, since there wasn't really any signs that rose more suspicion. Thankfully though, and I don't know if it makes too much of a difference, this was done on an older laptop strictly for schoolwork and projects so the only things I had logged in was my Discord and YT account, which didn't have any credit card info stored. Didn't look like my YT account was compromised unlike my Discord either.

Here's to hoping I can eventually get my account back anyway! If not, it's a good thing the majority of my friends are on other servers that I can still get back in touch with
eepy cosy
aliasmae
pronounsthey/he
1,569written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
one step beyond your door, it might as well have been a free fall
should i just quit for now. idk im rly not... ugh. maybe i'll come back to it eventually but maybe i just need to move on now
last edit on Apr 18, 2024 2:40:18 GMT by M A E !
pronounsshe/her
34written posts
margaritaearned bits
offlinecurrently
margarita
margarita Avatar
CEL Avatar
cannot express how tempted i am to watch the entire xmen animated series all thanks to everyone's reactions to xmen 97
not to age myself but i remember watching the xmen animated series when i was a kid and i have only fond memories. watch it!

kmsdvlajvkefk
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,331written posts
onlinecurrently
add the regression tag
Part of the Furniture
add the regression tag Avatar
emotional over wallace event/alt
i havent had appetite at all since my dog passed that im forcing myself to eat. Am i depressed and the anti anxiety meds im on happen to ge an antidepressant muting it…

Should i make an appointment…. I dont feel like it though .. but i really am hungry but i dont want to eat…
118written posts
travellerearned bits
offlinecurrently
traveller
traveller Avatar
add the regression tag Avatar
i havent had appetite at all since my dog passed that im forcing myself to eat. Am i depressed and the anti anxiety meds im on happen to ge an antidepressant muting it…

Should i make an appointment…. I dont feel like it though .. but i really am hungry but i dont want to eat…
Though this is a terrible place for medical advice (we can't diagnose from a screen), I think it'd be a good idea to see your GP if you are worried. I don't think it's absurd to have a loss of appetite due to grief, but depression can only be medically diagnosed by an actual professional.

last edit on Apr 18, 2024 19:17:57 GMT by traveller
"Since you claim you're so much wiser, why's your life spent all alone?"
eepy cosy
aliasmae
pronounsthey/he
1,569written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
one step beyond your door, it might as well have been a free fall
taking an unannounced break like sorry im semi ghosting you guys but idk how to explain that i need a bit to get my life restarted after moving cross country again and i tried to get back into it but its just not smth i can put parts of me into right now . i need those parts for other things
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,512written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
Consumed by the idea of a pixel art site theme where everyone's uploaded account avatars are li'l sprites of their characters, and the IC boards are set up so that the little pixel art representing the board, yes? Loads the last poster's avatar (a sprite of them) in such a way that it looks like the character is hanging out in the location. Like, a coffee shop board that's got a picture of its storefront visible on the homepage, and the last poster's sprite shows up inside the shop window like they're inside, AAAAAAAAAAAAH.

I'm a garbage artist, and it would be a huge undertaking to offer to do spritework for every accepted character on a site, BUT THE TEMPTATION... THE TEMPTATION..........
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW