Mari
Part of the Furniture
Mari Avatar
eternally tired
Mouse Avatar
SPIRELE Avatar
private rp might work better for them if you wanna keep them 1:1
But that requires friends.

exactly, and I don't have any friends with OCs in the teeny tiny fandom (if you could even call it that) my characters were made for ;;
(I've only seen like two or three other people in the fandom who made an OC for it, and I'm too nervous to interact with them)
stultifera navis
aliasnines
pronounsshe/her
540written posts
ninelieearned bits
offlinecurrently
ninelie
Part of the Furniture
ninelie Avatar
VOLITION [Medium: Success]
I've been procrastinating on taking my morning shower right after I get up on my days off... I used to love showers and baths, I love that squeaky clean feel afterwards... I was wondering to myself what changed now after all these years... turns out I just have more shit to do and unconsciously my mind shuffled my showering priority down the list :peepojuice:
839written posts
SPIRELEearned bits
offlinecurrently
SPIRELE
Part of the Furniture
SPIRELE Avatar
Mari Avatar
Mouse Avatar
exactly, and I don't have any friends with OCs in the teeny tiny fandom (if you could even call it that) my characters were made for ;;
(I've only seen like two or three other people in the fandom who made an OC for it, and I'm too nervous to interact with them)

If u want it hit them up!

If they leave on read ur no different than where u started.
pronounsHe/Him/His
1,096written posts
lightearned bits
offlinecurrently
light
Part of the Furniture
light Avatar
SPIRELE Avatar
Mari Avatar

If u want it hit them up!

If they leave on read ur no different than where u started.

I left ya mama on read

praise the cats!
aliasthomas, breezescodes
pronounshe/him
829written posts
bcearned bits
offlinecurrently
bc
Summer '19 Bingo Completionist
bc Avatar
this is my murder mittens ^-^
ninelie Avatar
I've been procrastinating on taking my morning shower right after I get up on my days off... I used to love showers and baths, I love that squeaky clean feel afterwards... I was wondering to myself what changed now after all these years... turns out I just have more shit to do and unconsciously my mind shuffled my showering priority down the list :peepojuice:

man nines. this is me so bad. has always been me. sucks b/c no one rlly seems to understand it. like, man, life doesn't have the time to always feel clean and shit. if you ask me, the fact that you can prioritize showers so high tells more abt you than the fact that i don't prioritize showers tells abt me :/
last edit on Feb 9, 2020 23:57:53 GMT by bc
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,516written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
Mari Avatar
Mouse Avatar

Seconding what Spiral said, but reach out to friends who have OCs in other fandoms, too! Do cross-over stuff! Write silly AUs, anything to scratch the itch.

I also know how it feels the have characters in mega niche fandoms you have no pretty much no hope of ever RPing with someone in the base universe, but I also know that I'm happier to play those characters with some changes than not get to play them at all. It may not be the same for you, but it may also be worth it to give it a shot! You might like it more than you thought. ;o
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,516written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
pharaoh leap Avatar
Ominous Soon :tm:....

This hecker has ten likes and counting. Y'all, this post could be about anything. Dinner. Petting my cat. The apocalypse. Petting my cat a second time. Template coders are out here getting the short end while this dumb garbage gets attention, sdlfkjhdkjfshd. 's posting adorable templates. Give that attention to Crane!!! Give that attention to the people writing pretty drabbles!!! If you liked that post, you are OBLIGATED to go give the creators on the site some love. Okay, not obligated, but it's still in good taste, sdfjklhdkfjdhskjfdhs.
last edit on Feb 10, 2020 2:28:38 GMT by pharaoh leap
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW