doritos + nutella = <3

pronounsShe/Her
17written posts
juneearned bits
offlinecurrently
june
june Avatar
If failure isn't an option, why do I still get it?
I really didn't know how else to start this off and spent a good amount of time trying to be creative reeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Anyway, hi, I'm June (or Ryoko). I'm already on a site and I'm mostly cozy with it. bUT! RPing is like ice cream. You love this particular flavor a lot, but sometimes it's nice to try out other flavors. If you like the flavor, I'll take it any day! If not, then it's fine! Other people will like it too!

Basically I want more sites to be on while being a lazy little shit lmao. I'm gonna be very brief with my wants since I don't plan to make this a whole essay.

What I'm looking for:

Combat-based rps: This is probably a priority for me atm. Idc about the genre itself whether it's fantasy or something else, I just want something that have a stat system that's easy to follow (or if you think it's easy to explain, be prepared to explain to an idiot like me ;D) or something that determines a character's strength/abilities like ranks or classes.

Superpowers: Again, idc what setting it is, I want my character to have superpowers whether they're human or not. Superheroes? Sure, go crazy! Bonus points if they can be a human with powers.

Slice of Life: Sometimes it's nice to go casual, so I don't mind a normal setting. School, small town, go nuts fam. Go nuts.

Fantasy-settings: Sort of connects to superpowers in a way, but I need more fantasy. Preferably low and I get to be a human, but I don't mind high either or playing something that isn't human.

Chill community: You know; friendly, very engaging, very welcoming, won't drown my lurking ass, etc. I prefer small communities, but I won't exclude sites with a ton of members because the more the merrier and the more for me to harass people for plots. >:^) ok i'm kinda shy but i can make some efforts

Dystopian: Oppressive concept? Dark world? Crafting society as a perfect illusion? Fighting against/for a tyrant? Y E S.

Apocalyptic settings: I LOVE writing in a destroyed world if that make sense. I heavily prefer a setting where zombies are rampant, but anything else is cool too.

Androids/Cyborgs: If I get to play one you got me snatched.

Fandoms: This isn't really much of a want, but more of a clarification. I don't mind fandoms, it's just that I don't really know much anime/tv shows. I'm more of an original type of gal. The only thing I really know by heart is DBZ, RWBY and just a little bit of Naruto. I'll be willing to join a fandom as long as your site is newbie friendly, meaning I don't necessarily have to know the show to join and all the essential stuff will be provided for me on your site. I can also look up some things for additional info! Hell, maybe I might actually be interested to watch the show.

LGBT+ friendly: Is this relevant? Probably not lmao. I just want there to be a sexuality field somewhere because I'm a bitch for r o m a n c e. It's okay if there isn't, but what I really don't want is to get flack for making a gay character.

Animanga fcs: I HEAVILY prefer animanga fcs, but I'll also take sites with rl fcs.

Lore: I prefer a short premise than walls of text, but I don't mind if that's the case.

Keep in mind, I don't expect all of the wants cramped into one site (no shit june). They don't even have to fit into any of the criteria I listed. If you think your site can generally interest me, whether it's new, under construction, or already established, don't be afraid to post here or hmu in the pm's! <3

If I am interested, expect me to pop up in like... a week at latest because I'm lazy and forgetful lmao.
last edit on Mar 22, 2019 18:15:24 GMT by june
446written posts
wolfeearned bits
offlinecurrently
wolfe
wolfe Avatar
Heya June! Figured I'd drop a line here since my site fits the combat system, humans with powers, school, small/chill community (what other admin will share their most embarrassing memes from 2012?), apocalyptic setting (world overrun with monsters instead of zombies, but I count it!), RWBY fandom so you're familiar with it, LGBT friendly (I ain't policing who ships with who, love is love), Animanga FCs, and lore (transcribed some World of Remnant episodes in addition to the AU stuff). 10/12 markers isn't bad, and if you stretched it to question the validity of training children from their preteen years to become the martial defenders of humanity the world could seem pretty dystopian too so I'ma reach and say 11/12. Right now there's no robots/androids though because way earlier in the timeline than Penny.

ENTER

ADVERTISINGRULES AU HISTORYDISCORD

The Remnant Project is a post-Great War Haven Academy focused AU, where the story follows students just entering the Academy and their progression from little nobodies to licensed Huntsmen/Huntresses.

If we don't fit, I wish you luck in your search! (:
Feline Overlord
aliasChibi
pronounsShe/Her
1,800written posts
Chibi Magicianearned bits
offlinecurrently
Chibi Magician
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
Chibi Magician Avatar
Pure Gremlin Energy

Hello, June! I have a site which could potentially fit your fantasy fix, which would be The Duality of Man! We're a laid-back community, a majority of us being very understanding towards instances of inactivity, but also very plot loving. We love welcoming new members into our mix and are prepared to excitedly initiate plotting; a lot of us also enjoy seeing new characters. We use animanga face claims and are very accepting of LGBTQ+ characters none of my characters are straight so lol.

The fantasy itself has been described as high fantasy, although, we try to keep things simple in explanation and are more than willing to answer questions based on the information. We are placed in modern times, using a fictional city and village to allow easy building of the area and ultimately to make the role-play unique. Well, we are high-fantasy, we still have regular humans which are available for playing! c: Superpowers do exist on TDOM, which we often use to explain the magic behind certain species; we even have a more open class known as "Gifted" for people desiring more particular power sets.

Furthermore, this RP and based around the wars, one being more historical while the one which is currently occurring in-character is the main war; thus we do have combat. THIS BEING SAID, we do not have a combat system and instead allow members to make those decisions. I have never been a big fan of stats myself, thus this will never fit on the site if this is an important element. Secondly, our lore tends to be longer, my staff and I do try to use engaging language to keep people interested in reading it, but I understand 100% if it is all overwhelming; honestly, impart my fault since I explain EVERYTHING! ^^'

Here is a small snippet of our plot:
Around two-thousand years ago, a war between Akari, the Goddess of Heaven and Volos, the God of Hell, occurred which shattered the peaceful surroundings of Earth. The pair fought for 200 years in a war known as the War of Traitors until the Gods of Earth and Purgatory sealed them to their realms. This resulted in the creatures now trapped on Earth only seeing the differences in each other, making it difficult for them to work together. Years later began a new war between Zeredah, a mysterious woman who created monstrous creatures to take over the world and start a revolution; she created the Assembly of Phantoms. To combat her evil creations are the agents of the Terror Response Syndicate, but unfortunately, the effects of the War of Traitors make trust difficult.

More information on the plot can be found here. If TDOM is not the site for you, I understand completely! c: I wish you luck on your site search and hope you have a great time wherever you role-play~!
839written posts
SPIRELEearned bits
offlinecurrently
SPIRELE
Part of the Furniture
SPIRELE Avatar
hi. do u like pkmn?

short app, easy to get into, doesn't even have to be really pkmn based.

we allow lgbt.

we have combat but its freeform.

we have slice of life and a decent amount of our member base does that outside of event threads.

if u avoid vc we have a chill community. our vc is very active most of the time, and you're welcome to join, but that goes fast. rp related channels are a bit more tame and easier to keep track of. most of the time.

the evil faction just destroyed a big city in the region. that part of the forum is post apocolyptic cause it's a destroyed shithole atm. rest of the region is normal but growing fear yadda yadda.

i think we're pretty newbie friendly for non-pkmn ppl. several of our members don't even use their pkmn and don't involve themselves in pkmn related activities.

i can sum up our lore in a few bullet points that should be the size of this post or less depending on what u need.

feel free to stop by and take a look. we're not very demanding and have people in and out as they see fit. we do have a decent base of members that show up daily but there's no requirement / pressure.
last edit on Mar 22, 2019 22:05:12 GMT by SPIRELE
pronounsShe/Her
17written posts
juneearned bits
offlinecurrently
june
june Avatar
If failure isn't an option, why do I still get it?
mfw i was already typing up a response but then more offers and i'm even mad at it lmao Alright, I'm gonna keep these reaaaal short and sweet.

As someone who likes RWBY, this heightened my interest. Essentials are a little lengthy for my tastes, but it didn't turn me off since it kept my interest. What I REALLY like is that you have a system to progress a character's rank/abilities/etc.

Expect to see my pretty face soon.

Ngl the plot was a lot to take in, but like my first response, it kept my interest. I love that there's a lot of species to choose from to play as and some of them I never even heard of (that's a good thing btw, I learn something new err'day.) I'm definitely considering joining, that's for sure. (aka you'll be seeing me soon lmao)

A'ight, so initially I was sort of skeptical of looking around because I literally have no knowledge of Pokemon except for Pikachu. BUT, your site hits the majority of the marks I listed and info seems straightforward enough, so I'm actually more than willing to consider joininig. This'd be my first Pokemon site, so the experience would be interesting. (aka you'll be seeing me soon x2.) Hell, I'll probably be hooked on Pokemon.

Thank you guys so much for offering these beautiful sites I'll most likely be joining. <3 I'm not joining immediately, but as I keep spamming in this post, expect to see me soon.

I'm still looking for probably one more site to throw myself in, so keep 'em coming!
839written posts
SPIRELEearned bits
offlinecurrently
SPIRELE
Part of the Furniture
SPIRELE Avatar
you'd be the second person to join as their first pkmn site w/o prior pkmn knowledge, so no worries. feel free to give me or the other staff a holler and we're happy to help. we're doing a big raid event rn but feel free to pass on it if ur not comfy w/ that type of stuff. everyone's super lax but rowdy enough to bring some real liveliness to it too. jump into the aspects u like and let u know if u need anything! uwu
61written posts
erbalearned bits
offlinecurrently
erbal
erbal Avatar
survivalotf.boards.net/ Hey you might like my site then. The general premise of my site is that humans now live in space on one of nine different planets, and in the last few years a new form of entertainment has taken root where humans are mutated and turned into monsters which have to survive on alien worlds, evolving and gaining new adaptations to survive on the planet and even thrive! Give the site a look you might like it and if you have any questions I can answer here or in my discord if you like!
pronounsShe/Her
50written posts
JDearned bits
offlinecurrently
JD
JD Avatar
june Avatar
I really didn't know how else to start this off and spent a good amount of time trying to be creative reeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Anyway, hi, I'm June (or Ryoko). I'm already on a site and I'm mostly cozy with it. bUT! RPing is like ice cream. You love this particular flavor a lot, but sometimes it's nice to try out other flavors. If you like the flavor, I'll take it any day! If not, then it's fine! Other people will like it too!

Basically I want more sites to be on while being a lazy little shit lmao. I'm gonna be very brief with my wants since I don't plan to make this a whole essay.

What I'm looking for:

Combat-based rps: This is probably a priority for me atm. Idc about the genre itself whether it's fantasy or something else, I just want something that have a stat system that's easy to follow (or if you think it's easy to explain, be prepared to explain to an idiot like me ;D) or something that determines a character's strength/abilities like ranks or classes.

Superpowers: Again, idc what setting it is, I want my character to have superpowers whether they're human or not. Superheroes? Sure, go crazy! Bonus points if they can be a human with powers.

Slice of Life: Sometimes it's nice to go casual, so I don't mind a normal setting. School, small town, go nuts fam. Go nuts.

Fantasy-settings: Sort of connects to superpowers in a way, but I need more fantasy. Preferably low and I get to be a human, but I don't mind high either or playing something that isn't human.

Chill community: You know; friendly, very engaging, very welcoming, won't drown my lurking ass, etc. I prefer small communities, but I won't exclude sites with a ton of members because the more the merrier and the more for me to harass people for plots. >:^) ok i'm kinda shy but i can make some efforts

Dystopian: Oppressive concept? Dark world? Crafting society as a perfect illusion? Fighting against/for a tyrant? Y E S.

Apocalyptic settings: I LOVE writing in a destroyed world if that make sense. I heavily prefer a setting where zombies are rampant, but anything else is cool too.

Androids/Cyborgs: If I get to play one you got me snatched.

Fandoms: This isn't really much of a want, but more of a clarification. I don't mind fandoms, it's just that I don't really know much anime/tv shows. I'm more of an original type of gal. The only thing I really know by heart is DBZ, RWBY and just a little bit of Naruto. I'll be willing to join a fandom as long as your site is newbie friendly, meaning I don't necessarily have to know the show to join and all the essential stuff will be provided for me on your site. I can also look up some things for additional info! Hell, maybe I might actually be interested to watch the show.

LGBT+ friendly: Is this relevant? Probably not lmao. I just want there to be a sexuality field somewhere because I'm a bitch for r o m a n c e. It's okay if there isn't, but what I really don't want is to get flack for making a gay character.

Animanga fcs: I HEAVILY prefer animanga fcs, but I'll also take sites with rl fcs.

Lore: I prefer a short premise than walls of text, but I don't mind if that's the case.

Keep in mind, I don't expect all of the wants cramped into one site (no shit june). They don't even have to fit into any of the criteria I listed. If you think your site can generally interest me, whether it's new, under construction, or already established, don't be afraid to post here or hmu in the pm's! <3

If I am interested, expect me to pop up in like... a week at latest because I'm lazy and forgetful lmao.

Hey June! You might like my site Aeipathy? :D

here's the breakdown of why -

-- we're an original concept site - so something totally new!
-- we're LGBT+ friendly
-- we have an awesome welcoming and chill community
-- we're just the right size to have loads of people to rp with (we have 50 members) but have a smaller number of people online at any one time because our members are all over the world (we tend to have anywhere between 5-20 members online at one time and half of them are quieter folk so the chat is never tooo oppressive :D )
-- we don't have a stat system but fighting, war and all sorts of conflict drama happen over here with us!
-- we have a touch of fantasy in that the greek and egyptian gods are open to be played and our time/era is the ancient world so lots of leather and swords etc - like a high fantasy site :D

If this sounds like something you might be interested in, this is our ad....

WE HAVE SIX KINGDOMS IN TOTAL! REFRESH TO SEE THE OTHER ADS!

Firstly - we're Aeipathy: an original historical roleplay set in the ancient world. We started out in Greece and have now expanded into Africa! We're mainly a nobility and house politics site but we also encourage members of all different classes and ranks of life - we currently have merchants, crafters, physicians, performers, priestesses, prostitutes, gladiators, servants, slaves and pirates. We also have 20 Royal Houses and 17 Noble Houses in which you can choose a Canon (the royals) or a Wanted (the nobles). We're super open to originals too. So, we're really flexible!

As far as our world goes, we're set in in two different realms (which are based on real ancient empires) which each have three kingdoms (which are fictional versions of real cities or places). In Greece we have: Athenia, Colchis and Taengea, while in Africa we offer: Bedoa, Egypt and Judea. Each kingdom has its own houses, culture, political and military ideals and religious beliefs. Because they're fictional, we're open to tonnes of innovation and exciting ideas so while we have a lot of lore, we're always eager to add to it to bring more people and their characters into our world!

✔ Mature writers

✔ Intermediate +

✔ Super active!a

✔ Real-life face claims

✔ Weekly events

✔ Weekly member challenges

✔ Different plot types: Global Plots, Events, Quests, Provincial Stories and Curve Balls

✔ Monthly blow outs for our anniversary

✔ Open, welcoming and super inclusive community

✔ Canons available

✔ Wanteds available

✔ Originals also encouraged

✔ House politics / court intrigue

✔ Build your own House and world

✔ Realm and kingdom expansion in the future

✔ 24 Hour staff team

✔ Super supportive plot development in order to include everyone

✔ People of all walks of life welcome, from slaves to pirates to merchants to royals

If you're interested in seeing more of us, please don't hesitate to come check us out! You can also jump on our Discord and say hi! No pressure to join, no obligations! We're just interested in saying hi and seeing what you're looking for in a roleplay and whether we might me that interest? :D

CHECK OUT OUR TRAILER!

Aeipathy is a literate-advanced historical roleplay established in June 2018.

We offer a diverse and exciting roleplay, based in the ancient world of the

Mediterranean and Mesopotamia, with a political and wartime intrigue flair.

Our world is rich in detail and set to expand across countries and continents,

as our membership grows. We offer a friendly, warm environment with

eager writers and new friends. And we can't wait to meet you!

COME JOIN OUR EMPIRE

3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.