877written posts
Desmond Milesearned bits
offlinecurrently
Desmond Miles
Part of the Furniture
Desmond Miles Avatar
we will have peace at any cost
link to original ad!!!

so first thing's first, this is just a big plot that's basically a total rip off of a hallmark movie series called "in the vineyard". basically i watched it, thought it was a stupid movie, but loved it so much i thought "man this could be better as an rp plot". so now, here we are.

»THE PREMISE
Main female lead (who i will play as my charrie LUCIANA ) returns to her hometown and buys a vineyard from a friend of hers. her friend (who i'll just call JILL) is divorcing her husband, and selling their vineyard. So LUCI gets there, only to find out that her ex from high school and rival (who i'll call WANTED) is there too!
Turns out, JILL'S husband also sold the vineyard, and WANTED ended up buying it. So as far as anyone knows, both LUCI and WANTED both own the vineyard. Until the situation can get properly resolved, they decided to co-run the vineyard, and live in the same house together.

For the sake of this plot, shenanigans ensue.

»WHAT I WANT
Someone to play WANTED ofc. WANTED can:
  • be any gender
  • have whatever face claim
  • whatever history (with some exceptions)

»WANTED must:
  • have grown up in Eden (the town where the rp takes place)
  • had some close relationship with Luciana in the past

Details and such can be hashed out with me privately on discord, but that's the basic gist of it. If interested, hmu!!! My discord is fancykelstache#7349

Now serving!