Three Houses RP Seeking Staff

pronounsShe/Her
23written posts
fluttershyearned bits
offlinecurrently
fluttershy
fluttershy Avatar
Hello again Pixel~

Since my last post, Of Crests and Honor has been making steady progress and growing a surprising amount. We are currently around 20 members on our discord, and entering a very soft open phase while the site's info is still being compiled. However as we've been working, my fellow staffer and I have felt like there's quite a bit of work for the two of us to do. Especially considering we've both been some kind of sick over the last few days. As such, I've decided to seek out another staffer who could help us get this site rolling. If you'd like more info on the site itself, you can find it here. As for what we are searching for:

• Someone who can write detailed descriptions of systems, lore and events.
  • Someone who can grade and approve applications efficiently, while maintaining the site's guidelines on characters and lore.
  • Someone who can help create concepts for events, and run them along with other staffers.
  • Someone familiar with Three Houses to some degree, enough to properly understand it's world.

If you are interested in the position, please DM me here, or join our discord and do so there.
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.