[SS] Staff Search for In a Single Bound Superhero Faction RP

pronounshe/him/his
145written posts
kewkewearned bits
offlinecurrently
kewkew
kewkew Avatar
Hey there! This is the staff search for A Single Bound- a faction based superhero roleplay with table top elements that I’m working on. You can find the interest check for it HERE. If that sounds like something you’d like to be a part of, read on!

Site Basics: animanga/western art FC, proboards, no stats, currency + perk system, player v world

At the moment, I’m welcome to any kind of help. Personally, I’m more of an idea and lore guy. I’m pretty stable in terms of coming up with site mechanics and parameters, but definitely would welcome someone to bounce ideas off of and workshop. The general feel of the site is the goal, so keep that in mind. In terms of staff, I’m interested in mods interested in DMing and leading story threads and those who enjoy writing lore. There’s a lot of opportunity for someone to introduce their own flavors into certain slots in the world, whether it be designing the NPC head of a faction, or creating stories and missions within Union City.

In particular, we’re looking for someone comfortable with Proboards Admin and the mechanical aspects of site plugins and themes. There’s no need for skinning anything from scratch, but I could use some help with making things neat and orderly. If you’re good with placing in monetary plugins and managing member groups behind the screen (without breaking the site as I am wont to do), we could use that help!

Are you particularly active on Discord? Love designing channels and voice chat? While I don’t mind making a discord, the more fancy parts of it aren’t my draw. I do like people having a nice place to hang out, so a Discord mod of sorts would be useful too.

In terms of the work needed, I’ll be transparent in wanting a lowkey, fun staffing experience. I’m not in a rush to get the site done, nor is my goal to make the biggest new site out there. As long as people are having fun, I’m more than happy. Likewise, I prefer for any staff working with me to have this same lightheartedness. I would want you to step back if you’re not happy, and as a pretty busy “civilian responsible adult” by day, I appreciate and understand others with similar responsibilities. I would also prefer to have the site be 18 plus, not for content specifically, but as a personal choice. It’s the kind of place you can kick your shoes off and bum around after a work day, if that’s any insight to the vision.

If you’re interested in any of this, please feel free to post, DM, or message me on Discord at KewKew#3947.

last edit on Oct 1, 2019 1:55:06 GMT by kewkew
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.