aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,327written posts
offlinecurrently
add the regression tag
Part of the Furniture
add the regression tag Avatar
emotional over wallace event/alt
this would be my 60th post so i need 9 more to get to 69. if you post here, i can reply back, allowing my post count to increase and you would become part of my account history forever unless i fall into depression and unalive my account agin

so tell me what your ideal chair is like
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,511written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
Still lamenting my wonderful padded, incredibly soft moon chair that was broken when my sister tried to sit it in... with a whole other adult human person, snapping one of the legs. 😞 Many all-nighters spent in that chair watching Batman: The Animated Series. I haven't been able to afford a moon chair since, much less one of that nice of quality.

Good luck on your journey to 69~!
aliashannyfish
pronounsshe/they
140written posts
hannyearned bits
offlinecurrently
hanny
hanny Avatar
on the rain-soaked veranda, a small rainbow at your feet.
riley (pokemon) is an aura guardian from sinnoh who lived on iron island for an indiscriminate amount of time and the impending loneliness caused him to forget how to be sociable and he refuses to get another pokemon other than his lucario to talk to because of the crushing pressure of what being an aura guardian entails in the end but it also means he's extremely lonely and very much pines for the friends that he does have in steven stone and wallace from hoenn and ----

oh wait you already know this xoxoxox i misread

i just like a chair with a nice pillow
last edit on Sept 26, 2023 7:42:45 GMT by hanny

ashes to ashes, dust to dust
the waking storm
aliasLuxu, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
313written posts
Galeforceearned bits
offlinecurrently
Galeforce
Galeforce Avatar
covered in scars but roses are coming through the cracks
my current gamer chair my brother gave me is shot. so now i need a new one. unfortunately, i'll be stuck with a simple metal chair with a cushion. but my ideal chair is a good and sturdy office chair.
aliasmori, manon, saki
pronounsshe / her
632written posts
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒earned bits
offlinecurrently
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒
Part of the Furniture
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒 Avatar
i know you see yourself as a fighter. well, i see myself as one, too.

idk if i even have an ideal chair, but my current one for my desk is a comfy rocking chair. works well for me since sometimes my legs get that jittery kinda feeling and i can just kick off with them when that happens.

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW