pronounsShe/They
139written posts
Aerieearned bits
offlinecurrently
Aerie
Aerie Avatar
sometimes we ball, sometimes we fall.

art by 02PNG

Unmasked is an upcoming animanga superpowers role play inspired by The Boys, DC, Marvel, and My Hero Academia. It takes place in 2034 New Angeles, California, where superpowers are a new phenomenon and compete with the rise of cybernetics. Corporations run the city, and the term villain isโ€”according to manyโ€”just propaganda against the supes who refuse to join the system.

• No stats but looking at having an extensive shop
  • Balance between superhero fun and gritty Gotham-esque plots
  • Pre-Cyberpunk setting that functions as a sci-fi lite genre; emphasis still on the superpowers
  • Baked-in networking system to facilitate an easier time getting plots off the ground
  • Slow-burn project that likely won't debut until Spring 2024

This is currently in the building phase, and I'm in search of a staff team to help support:

• Technical Editor โ€” someone who can spruce up the lore I write. Really looking for someone strong in expository writing.
  • Coding or Graphic Support โ€” Someone willing to either design a skin (paid) or tailor the one I've purchased (following skinner policies of course). Also will be in need of certain graphics.
  • Clerical Aid โ€” Someone willing to aid with general clerical matters such as archiving and processing requests.
  • Feedback team โ€” Non-staff who would like to be my focus group for feedback and poll-voting on lore items as I build the site

DM ghostaerie on Discord with interest.
last edit on Nov 14, 2023 16:22:54 GMT by Aerie
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW