write a reply

What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now??

aliasRed, Krokottas
pronounsShe/Her
13written posts
scarlettearned bits
offlinecurrently
scarlett
scarlett Avatar
I searched up and down, couldn't see anything. If there is I'm blind and feel free to delete this lol 

If not I do love video games and seeing what others play etc might give myself and others some suggestions!!!

Currently I am playing Soma, which I've found really good!!!
kmsdvlajvkefk
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,333written posts
offlinecurrently
emotional over wallace event/alt
I watched someone play Soma years ago and it's still one of the video game stories that stuck to me. The ending was awesome (as in it wraps everything up and really delivers the impact).

I have a lot of game backlog lol.. but typically, I casually play Pokemon Unite, and YGO Duel Links and Code Geass: Lost Stories.

Last games I played: Symphony of War: Nephilim Saga (almost done with it but now I forgot where I am lol), Monster Sanctuary (clearing post-game so I can do...more post-game sxtuff), Lethal Company with Salmon - I NEED PEOPLE TO PLAY WITH PLEASE, and I had a randomized playthrough of Pokemon Fusions. I also had one with Pokemon AS but yeah I don't really like playing Pokemon on PC (played IF on Steam Deck)...

I also plan to get back on SMTV years later I stopped because I got stuck in the first boss lmao.

There's an update on Lost Technology - definitely playing that. 389 hours of gameplay don't lie lol.

I used to play 7 Days to Die and Don't Starve Together a lot with my buddies. Am still down for them 100% but honestly just don't have too much time anymore. And I really want to play more Lethal Company instead lmao

Need to finish Eiyuden Chronicle before its sequel comes out... Big Suikoden fan

I picked up Darkest Dungeon again because ConnerDawg played it and... I already forgot where I was but I want to finish it...

I was playing Black Book too. Was trying to really learn the lore but my ADHD mind man. Well I still love it - love card-based combat, really (Slay the Spire!)

These are just games from Steam and PC. I still have P5R I haven't finished whoops but I was already at the part where the story diverged from P5... The space burger palace really sucks.
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/any
730written posts
sister ghoulearned bits
offlinecurrently
sister ghoul
Part of the Furniture
sister ghoul Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
You mean people play new games and not the same handful of games year after year? Wild.

Anyway Iโ€™m grinding the new season of destiny. I hate it.

I just watched my friend play all of alien isolation (which Iโ€™ve played) and outlast (I have not finished), and itโ€™s got me wanting to actually play single player survival horror again. I never did finish Soma, itโ€™s so fucking dark. I have a habit of starting games and never finishing them LMAO

no angel
aliasโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
pronounszimzala/bim
174written posts
ace.earned bits
offlinecurrently
ace.
ace. Avatar
I took a little piece of your heart, don't hate me.
(re)playing cult sim because the writing is excellent. also alice: madness returns because i never actually played it as a kid
i also had a lot of fun with yuppie psychoโ€™s upd8 + inscryptionโ€ฆearlier this year
kmsdvlajvkefk
pronounsshe/her
1,333written posts
offlinecurrently
I looked up cult sim and i an def playing that too
pronounshe/him
884written posts
Desmond Milesearned bits
offlinecurrently
Desmond Miles
Part of the Furniture
Desmond Miles Avatar
we will have peace at any cost
  • Powerwash Simulator. The utter GRIP it had on me this last week and a bit.
  • I'm also playing through the new Pokemon dlc. Well, I'm at the end of it and just trying to fill out my pokedex.
  • Started playing Pokemon Cafe Remix again, sigh lmao
  • Was playing Rune Factory 4 Special again before all that
  • And even before that, Rune Factory 3 Special
  • At the end of the day, it's christmas time in Fallout 76 so guess what I'm gonna boot up later lol

last edit on Dec 20, 2023 18:23:34 GMT by Desmond Miles

Now serving!
aliasmori, manon, saki
pronounsshe / her
633written posts
offlinecurrently
๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐š’ Avatar
i know you see yourself as a fighter. well, i see myself as one, too.

currently playing fe: engage cos i got it as an xmas giftie
though i probably should get around to playing more rf5...

139written posts
Stallasearned bits
offlinecurrently
Stallas
Stallas Avatar
ACT IV: HOOLIGAN TALES
Warhammer 40k: Rogue Trader

Stellar experience sans the game-breaking bugs in the latter half. Probably my favorite cRPG... once I can finish it.

Where your companions convince you that blowing up a planet filled with billions is for the Greater Good, all the while tech-priests (IT guys) fix spaceships by banging on them with a wrench and praying to god.

Peak 40k.
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
707written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
- baldur's gate 3 finally. reached act 3 last night. please don't look at my steam hours on it please.
- god of war: ragnarรถk's valhalla dlc. gowr is easily my all time favorite game for a number of reasons, and the fact they dropped the valhalla dlc for free on my birthday is just, like, some kinda sign ill be real.

prior to both of those, resident evil 4 remake. bought separate ways last week so i'm planning on picking that up after my first run of bg3, then replaying either tyranny, pillars of eternity, or divinity: original sin 2.

coming soon.
aliasRed, Krokottas
pronounsShe/Her
13written posts
scarlettearned bits
offlinecurrently
scarlett
scarlett Avatar
Yeah just finished soma last night and I will say it is rather dark, the end was impactful to say the least and it's become one of favourite games!!! I am a bit of a sucker for those types of games lolol

Also started Powerwash simulator just for fun lol but mainly focused on Forza Motorsport right now and am very addicted!!

I tend to play my games over and over as well tbh my hours in RDR2, Fallout 4 and NFS heat are insane ahahaha

I do have starfield in my maybe list to play, is it any good?
kmsdvlajvkefk
pronounsshe/her
1,333written posts
offlinecurrently
scarlett Avatar
Yeah just finished soma last night and I will say it is rather dark, the end was impactful to say the least and it's become one of favourite games!!! I am a bit of a sucker for those types of games lolol

soam spoilers

i really like the ending wasn't actually a surprised. it's been repeatedly said that it won't be them going but a copy of them. but the realization of it doesn't come until it's there. the denial, the height of emotion, the contrast between what happened on the ones left behind vs the one that got copied... it was the last interactions that really stuck to me. i don't really care much about how bleak it was. just that scene for me was worth it (and well the adventure through the terrors was also legit terrifying)
aliasNova
pronounsShe/her
159written posts
Novaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Nova
Nova Avatar
- I was gifted baldur's gate 3 for christmas, awaiting my hyperfixation, when I have more free time
- Still playing genshin and honkai star rail casually, and it's funny seeing my other casual friend procrastinate at the same time. Hence spamming events right before reset (3am for us)
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW