write a reply

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

77written posts
cinearned bits
offlinecurrently
cin
cin Avatar
If this is not love, what should we call it?
hello (´ ∀ ` *) i'm trying to upgrade myself from lurker status ;; bc i miss community resource sites a lot! i'm cin, which came from hyacintho aka basically my im screenname forever, but im also known as bambi sometimes. i'm slowly edging back to animanga rp because i miss it terribly and it's been a few yrs (i think like 4-5)! i'm illiterate w/ pb coding and only kno how to blockquote 50x over to make anything look at least somewhat nice, but i do code for jcink quite a bit,!!! i ran an alice in wonderland based site & then an afterlife site once upon a time so u might have seen me once upon a time and both of those have been my Peak (TM) for anything with any lore. these days ive been basically doing rl rp and 100+ word replies but i'm hoping to change it and branch out again in terms of genre.

i just turned 21 and im in my last yr of uni for bio & anthro and currently cryin bc idk what im gonna do after (ahaha grad school prob, academia forever) but i dream of a nice job that will help provide for me & my 20 dogs one day. i also work @ a coffee shop and cry a lot about it bc i never actually wanted 2 kno this much about coffee ever (and now kno meet-cute moments r a lie). 

i got into podcasts recently and im trying to catch up w/ all the manga im behind in, things esp supernatural & yokai are my fav things. natsume yuujinchou is the love of my life and i cry about it every day and my friends have to deal with essays whenever i get into a new fandom i rlly love. my favourite characters are the ones that are endlessly kind even when life is terrible to them. 

but, hello!!! i'm hoping to mb code more if school allows ahaha;; i honestly don't know how to end these things ever, but it's nice to meet you all & hopefully i'll uncryptidfy myself and do more than lurking here!! o/

352written posts
vonearned bits
offlinecurrently
von
von Avatar
this is late but if you were in rl rp, i may actually know u as cin omgggg !!! (i love ur codes). Anyways, biology and anthropology, im so jealous, those two are one of my dream science courses (plus geology) !!

(also please suggest me some supernatural i unfortunately missed all the good ones and came back full of isekai stuffs.)
last edit on Dec 27, 2018 4:05:38 GMT by von
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar

I think I may recognise both the usernames Cin and Bambi!!! Well, Hyacinthos...(?) :o I actually forget the name of it, but did you go by Hyacintho + had gangs Chinese zodiacs and such for your afterlife RP? If so, that was easily among my absolute favourite RPs. TwT I loved the setting and the membergroups so much. As for Bambi... did you also have a Loveless/school RP once?

I just started Natsume Yuujinchou~. I use him as my icon now. He's so cute yet so not :| xDD I'd ask you your favourite bits about it, but I don't want any spoilers yet ;w; So... maybe I'll ask you for your favourite char then?

77written posts
cinearned bits
offlinecurrently
cin
cin Avatar
ahhh hi , and i was (for like the past 3 yrs or so!!!!) (omg ty;; pls, i use to stare at your codes esp during that one challenge and weep bc they were so gorgeous). but ahhh geology is super cool!!! i wish i actually studied more into that aspect but my party trick is basically being able to name all the hominds in order adlkjakl

ive been terribly out of touch tbh and have the habit of digging up some obscure things, but if ur into yokai & ok w manga ive been reading fukigen na mononokean nd diggin it so far!!!

ahh!!! thats actually me!! i think i went by bambi when i was running the afterlife site (i might not have been;; its been so long since it was opened <':, but im super happy to kno it was one of ur fav rps ; u ; i love the lore of the site <s>maybe i'll redo smt for it someday ;;; bc i rlly do still love it a lot</s> and im so "u w u" that other pple liked it as much as i did alkdjla but nope! for animanga, the only two sites i ran was the afterlife one and an alice in wonderland based one before that;; !!

i hope you like the series so far!!! i've actually been catching up to the anime and find it super nice to relax to alkdjal, but yea!!! pls feel free to hit me up to chat about the show any time ❤️ i love it sm, i got a bunch of pple into it because i can write essays about it LOL.
last edit on Dec 27, 2018 7:31:43 GMT by cin

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
if you ever decide to redo the afterlife site, I'll jump on it so fast! If I remember correctly, everyone who played there was very into the site and their plots. :3 It was a shame and a surprise when it closed. TwT Interesting to know you ran RL sites, too, I didn't know that.~ I don't think I came across your wonderland site, but I'm willing to be it was as interesting as the afterlife one.

I've only seen a few episodes so far, but I do like it so far.~ I think the concept of that notebook with the yokai in it is pretty interesting. I'm curious to see how it'll turn out.~ And, omgd, you can write essays about it. xD Now I'm REALLY curious to see how it'll turn out xDD

Thanks so much for chatting with me, Cin! I hope you enjoy your time here :)

352written posts
vonearned bits
offlinecurrently
von
von Avatar
(thank u i blush JkjKJK). i've actually seen ur skins on rl site and they're :thumbsup: im also excited af on ur signature bc 1) the graphics is lit as hell 2) it's scifi omg pls give me all the neon lights and tech noir aesthetics. also i dig Yokai so muuuch? Im sad we're not getting that genre at all because most of them are done really well. I love love love Yokai in Modern Japan setting and is why im in love with Bakemonogatari.

ive also seen natsume yuujinchou and i was actually at the second half of first season til i dropped it. U know why? bc the first arc made me cry so much and if it's just a first arc, then god knows how much i will cry later and i forbid any anime to make me cry. BUT LIKE it's still on my watchlist LMAO, im just.... not... reaady...

you're also the first person here in PP who've dabbled in both RL & Animanga & we are very rare. We should talk some more !!!

(also im just gonna drop it since most of the time the people who are tolerant in both fc choices are like these but: do you also watch/listen to asian literatures like kpop/jpop/kdrama etc?)
last edit on Dec 27, 2018 11:28:49 GMT by von
77written posts
cinearned bits
offlinecurrently
cin
cin Avatar
ahhh!!! maybe one day ;; i still can't believe people remember that site :') it's been like years since it opened so its always nice to see <3 <3 and thank u!!!! PLS FEEL FREE TO HMU because theres like 2 pple i can talk to about this show and i always need more alkdjaskd

aklJAKSLd THANK U ill try not to disappoint its been 20 yrs since i wrote smt w lore so im just crying. but i love scifi and the option to make a hoard of hackers that hack in the fake way they do in movies. but same,! yokai in modern japan is such a good setting tbh esp just the contrast!! plS, if u ever start watching natsume yuujinchou again...pls let me know what you think about it. i cried a lot too at certain parts so LMAO you're not alone.

ahh, really? i thought there would be more for some reason lakdjaldkj i keep on hopping between the communities and just staying in one for a few years, but we def should!!!

& i do!!! im more into jrock than jpop (i love spyair w/ all my heart and soul), i also don't think i know that many jpop singers/groups (if u have suggestions tho, pls share!!). but i've been listening to love shot & tempo by exo on loop when coding recently aldkjadklj but i have a probably embarrassingly long list of groups and solos i follow.

aliaskappaccino
pronounsthey
283written posts
kappaccinoearned bits
offlinecurrently
kappaccino
kappaccino Avatar
welcome and well met, my brave little spark

all the manga im behind in, things esp supernatural & yokai are my fav things. natsume yuujinchou is the love of my life and i cry about it every day and my friends have to deal with essays whenever i get into a new fandom i rlly love. my favourite characters are the ones that are endlessly kind even when life is terrible to them.
Hiya! I swear I recognize the name bambi, but I can't narrow it down to where. 

I adore anything to do with yokai. <3 Natsume Yuujinshou is one of my favorite series ever! Every time I see a new season announced I get so happy. It's so weird how they maintain such a gentle feeling despite so many of the yokai doing dangerous/violent things.  On the opposite end of yokai stuff, have you ever watched Mononoke (not the ghibli one)? Or Ayakashi Bakeneko? It's incredibly beautiful. The tone is much more sinister, but it's such eye candy.

77written posts
cinearned bits
offlinecurrently
cin
cin Avatar
s c r e a m s YES fenix???right??? BUT yes we did staff together once, those were some Good (TM) and memorable times. i still remember the trials we went thru together :'))))) but thank u for the welcome!!! ;;; <3 <3 

ahHH i think ive seen your name before !! maybe for a site or two? i was around...a bit...more when i use to have time pre-uni! but yea! that's what i love about the show <3 it has such a lovely atmosphere i guess? it's very, for lack of better word, soft even when yokai are involved? 

i've actually heard of them both, but i never actually checked them out! the art looks gorgeous though, so ty for those recs i'll def be watching them soon!!!

aliasrav, birb
pronounshe / they
418written posts
ravyn ⭑earned bits
offlinecurrently
ravyn ⭑
ravyn ⭑ Avatar
y e s that's me!!! going on a nostalgia trip lkaes . i'm so happy to see you back around!! underland was so fun ;; feel free to hmu more so we're not clogging ur welcome thread, but i'd love to catch up and talk about the good (tm) times again!! i'm still a big old bleeding heart, and love talking old characters and plots!! <3 <3