659written posts
valkaearned bits
offlinecurrently
valka
Administrator
valka Avatar
do u know... la-hee?
Mouse Avatar
I think once I get more familiar with the game I'll give one of the tank classes a try tho. The edgelord in me wants to play as a Dark Knight ngl.

as a dark knight lover, i highly recommend it, especially for someone that hasn't tanked before! and the job quests... chefs kiss

also, echoing what said - ffxiv is my first mmo too. i wasn't confident with the idea of tanking but dark knight called to me, so i ended up picking it up myself! my advice is to let people know you're new to tanking, stick to low level dungeons until you feel confident tanking at that level, make sure you read your tooltips, only pull what you're comfortable with, etc. tanking is actually pretty simple once you get into it, but it IS incredibly nerve wracking, so i totally understand you. even with all lv 80 tanks, i still get nervous tanking. but you've got this 😤 don't let your dreams be memes

shanimal Avatar
red mage bias here as it's my main class, but the sword pirate wizard aesthetic is the coolest. it's also a really easy class to learn with a very simple rotation. here's one of the rapiers in action, totally not an excuse to show off my wol.

fellow red mage main, i tip my hat to u
here's my favourite red mage rapier so i can also show off my wol-- (excuse the weird framing i wanted to show off the crystal too) i love this rapier so much and i just can't use anything else, and if i do, i always go back to murgleis. it reminds me of genesis rhapsodos's sword from crisis core, so i'm just... biased... LMAO

my confession:
i got a new tank glamour, the edenmete fending coat, and i love it so much and it's making me want to actually tank so i can look at it more GJDFKG i'm just so happy with this coat ok 😭 i've been wanting a lightly armoured fending coat for a long time now and when i saw this i fell in love and i had to get it asap
(actually follow up confession, but the new idle cpose for hands on hips... GOD it's so good. thank u, devs... thank u)

last edit on Dec 10, 2020 14:28:55 GMT by valka
if you think i haven't been keeping up with pp, think again
pronounsshe / her
398written posts
Ven ☆earned bits
offlinecurrently
Ven ☆
Summer '19 Bingo Completionist
Ven ☆ Avatar
got a secret, can you keep it?
Me hoarding orbs again in FEH:

Why yes we don’t know when OG Felix and OG Sylvain will drop. For now I shall be content with their alts being gay-af together in my Aether Resort like omg pls you two stahp being so precious

(also, if Yuri drops first then idk anymore man, I’ma just sit here and hoard the damned shinies until Ashen Wolves drops in FEH. PLEASE IS PLEASE)

phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,237written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
now that i have maxed out the higher-tier arknights operators i currently care about... i can start working to become a four-star general

(at least until lappland / ch'en / silverash finally come home and eat the rest of my resources-)

stultifera navis
aliasnines
pronounsshe/her
535written posts
ninelieearned bits
offlinecurrently
ninelie
Part of the Furniture
ninelie Avatar
VOLITION [Medium: Success]
Mouse Avatar
How come we have a dubbed Granblue Fantasy anime and fighting game but not the mobile game? Are we not cool enough Japan? Huh? HUH!?!

I'm a bit confused. The mobile game is in English too, is it not?