537written posts
ninelieearned bits
offlinecurrently
ninelie
Part of the Furniture
ninelie Avatar
VOLITION [Medium: Success]
Mouse Avatar

It can't officially be downloaded in US app stores. So yeah, you can set it to English if you download it from elsewhere. It has no official US release.

Ooooohhh, I see. I still play it on mobile on my browser. I don't really like the app because it has a tendency to not recognize my log in for some reason.

It's not impossible. You can still play it on mobile, and in English. I just don't think it's that big of a deal. A minor inconvenience.

Then again, some people find these minor inconveniences as a deal-breaker so maybe I'm just very lax with gacha games :blobcries:
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
i mostly only play turn-based singleplayer games these days. i want to be able to pause something at any time to respond to a friend, pursue a different activity, whatever. the older i get the more intrusive uninterruptable chunks of time with a game seem to become.
aliasdismay
pronounsshe/her
445written posts
fossaearned bits
offlinecurrently
fossa
fossa Avatar
he's suppose to be DEAD
Desmond Miles Avatar
just one more sleep... until pioneers of olive town... ive been so anxious about getting this game that i just havent accomplished anything these last few days
mood!!!!

i was playing it a bit earlier but my sleep schedule is hecked right now so i was falling asleep. im so salty :sob:
211written posts
sielearned bits
offlinecurrently
siel
siel Avatar
Desmond Miles Avatar
just one more sleep... until pioneers of olive town... ive been so anxious about getting this game that i just havent accomplished anything these last few days

ok i've been looking for a new fix after stardew valley so i'm stoked you introduced this lovely game to me but why is it on switch why is everything on switch why don't i have a switch already ahhh
pronounshe/him
882written posts
Desmond Milesearned bits
offlinecurrently
Desmond Miles
Part of the Furniture
Desmond Miles Avatar
we will have peace at any cost
siel Avatar
Desmond Miles Avatar
ok i've been looking for a new fix after stardew valley so i'm stoked you introduced this lovely game to me but why is it on switch why is everything on switch why don't i have a switch already ahhh

omg hell yeah dude!! 

get a switch, when you can, it's p worth having. get olive town, which is part of the og series that inspired stardew. good fun, im having a blast with the game. is it perfect? no. but does it make me feel good and relaxed?? yes it does!!

Now serving!
aliasBunny
pronounsThey/Them/Their
151written posts
★BUNNY★earned bits
offlinecurrently
★BUNNY★
★BUNNY★ Avatar
Usagi watched Bofuri and now feels like they made an anime about this bunny!

Because this bunny knows nothing about MMOs and the only reason he mains Noelle in Genshin Impact is because he wanted that high defense and somehow he is managing in the game! T_T

Let this bunny live its life! D=