phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,245written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
ink Avatar
edit: i don't even know how to USE mizuki

from what lil i've done with mizuki, it seems like they're the six star of the "hidden slower" class with ethan and manticore. obviously there's likely some gimmick for them, but uh. yeah.
last edit on Jan 23, 2022 22:51:53 GMT by Kuroya
pronounsthey/them
187written posts
inkearned bits
offlinecurrently
ink
ink Avatar
Kuroya Avatar
ink Avatar
edit: i don't even know how to USE mizuki
from what lil i've done with mizuki, it seems like they're the six star of the "hidden slower" class with ethan and manticore. obviously there's likely some gimmick for them, but uh. yeah.
*cries* it's fine, it's fine... schwartz is basically summer ch'en right??? RIGHT??? *copes harder*
pronounshe/him
734written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
people are complaining about faction identity with the recent wow faction loosening and i'mma be honest, i don't give a shit about anyone's argument that fictional characters and their feelings should dictate the game.

if you've never played alliance seriously (and i mean doing heroic or mythic raiding and mythic+ dungeons), you don't understand how bad this faction has it and how bad the splitting of the playerbase means that there is no faction identity anymore. there's horde, and then there are the horde players that wanted to play alliance but knew if they weren't playing horde they would not have guilds right now.

xfaction guilds pls.

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
pronounsshe / her
398written posts
Ven โ˜†earned bits
offlinecurrently
Ven โ˜†
Summer '19 Bingo Completionist
Ven โ˜† Avatar
got a secret, can you keep it?
Ven โ˜† Avatar
nothing will compel me to pull from the gacha in those games! (unless IS decides to drop RK!Chrom in FEH, then that is another story entirely)

Remember this, Ven? Remember this?!

IS just had to GO AND MAKE SOMETHING P MUCH CANON IN FEH :birdjoy:

I am just gonna cryscream in a corner now, because CYL6 really happened and now we get ANOTHER alt

look, HE was my first husband in Awakening, will always be

pronounshe/him
734written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
xbox head talking about how he wants wow to get more players by making the games better and microsoft is talking about cracking down hard on blizzard execs if they step out of line

how are good things happening with blizzard?

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
The Schediest of All
aliasSche
pronounsShe/her
89written posts
Codingwayearned bits
offlinecurrently
Codingway
Codingway Avatar
She'll tell you a fairy tale, or maybe she'll show your fate....
My gaming style:

Just shut up and gimme the plot!

No seriously, I tend to play games for the plot and the playstyle is kinda an afterthought haha. I can see the fun in the playstyle and certainly wanna get used to it first but I am very much plot oriented and don't care about achievements at all. As long as there is good plot that is all I need.

stultifera navis
aliasnines
pronounsshe/her
540written posts
ninelieearned bits
offlinecurrently
ninelie
Part of the Furniture
ninelie Avatar
VOLITION [Medium: Success]
idindin Avatar
wow i really ditched my ffxiv sub time for rp
I'm quitting the game. Like for real this time. I've never stopped my sub for more than a month, and that was usually because I had no net during that time or I was travelling.

It's kind of bittersweet, but I think I am getting severely burned out by a lot of games or hobbies I used to have and they're just not sparking joy for me anymore. Raiding is also stressing me out and it's just adding too much negativity to my life. I may or may not have other hobbies to fill in the void that's FF14, but I realised that's completely fine.

I had fun with the game, and that's what counts. I'll see all you nerds later in a few years when Yoshi-P gives us FF16.