books, board and video games galore!

aliasrav, birb
pronounshe / they
418written posts
ravyn ⭑earned bits
offlinecurrently
ravyn ⭑
ravyn ⭑ Avatar
pretty sure i had one of these on the last resource site, but! figured i'd bring it back! so, just as the title says, tell me about your current obsessions. what books are you reading? or video games you love and keep going back to?

i just finished reading naruto (i'm late on that, oops) and started on d.gray man (also late on that). i've also been keeping up to date on boku no hero academia ( my heart )

as for series, i've been watching a lot of different things, between the fate/ series and actually started violet evergarden! i know i'm in for some pain, i've been warned ok

as for games on my end.... well, i've been playing a ton of stardew valley, along with breath of the wild on my switch!

...honestly, there's probably more but i'm more curious to see what the rest of the community's up to!!
pronounshe + him
157written posts
Gonzoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Gonzo
Gonzo Avatar
it has, truly, been a roundabout path...
oh heck

i'm currently going through my collection of short stories by franz kafka which i adore, they're just so heckin' good. as for manga, i need to catch up on tokyo ghoul and once i catch up on the bnha anime i'll switch over to the manga (so hopefully i don't miss anything important in the anime that isn't in the manga)

as i said, i'm going through bnha, but i'm also catching up on the persona 5 anime and jojo's since part 5 finally got announced and i am ready

games. i just beat detroit become human and it was honestly way better than i expected. i don't give much credit to david cage for it being good, but props to everyone else on the team lol. other than that, i'm going back and playing (arguably) my favourite game ever, persona 3, so that'll be fun playing again since the last time i played it i was in grade 7 and now i'm almost finished high school.
pronounsany
297written posts
flareearned bits
offlinecurrently
flare
flare Avatar
rp is supposed to be fun, remember
games: i'm doing my casual placements in overwatch like every other season for the free golden weapon. i am currently masters but may end up going for the highest rank before september.

for books, i am doing a re-read on some chapters on tindall shi's america: a narrative history which is a non-fiction book that i had from my previous major. every summer i go through history of us but i think this is one of the best one i have found that sums up things pretty well, albeit some parts require further research.
the endless hunt
aliasleto, blobert, crow
pronounshe / they
1,361written posts
ullaearned bits
offlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar
in turning divine, we tangle endlessly

books » i'm technically not reading as much as i'm listening to audio books but those count right? i'm currently finishing up the broken empire trilogy and starting on the red queen... and by "finishing up" and "starting on" i mean i've been slowly slowly listening to them over the last like year LOL. i'm also rereading the manga black cat bc memories.

series » gintama gintama gintama (always). other than that i'm not actually actively watching any series i don't think... i do rewatch mononoke, house of five leaves, rurouni kenshin, and donten ni warau on the regular though..? i have this issue where i just watch old anime that i love instead of starting ones on my list whenever i feel the urge to watch things

games » overwatch! a lot of it. hello i'm a d.va main but i have more hours in zenyatta because i like to pretend i experience enough tranquility to not be the saltiest player on the fucking planet. i replay dishonored regularly though, and i've also been going through and replaying different installments in zelda (as well as aimlessly wandering around in breath of the wild until i have 500 apples and at least 15 different species of live fauna in my pants). pokemon is an on-off thing for me since sumo/usum kind of really burnt me out, but when i do play these days i do randomizers or rom hacks. also my guilty obsession is yugioh: duel links, don't @ me i am completely unashamed (even tho my gf hATES me for it l o l)
aliasrav, birb
pronounshe / they
418written posts
ravyn ⭑earned bits
offlinecurrently
ravyn ⭑
ravyn ⭑ Avatar
@melusine: THRONE OF GLASS IS SO GOOD LET ME YELL ABOUT IT.

: jojo's part five is gonna be great i love that whole series so much!!

: i love... hearing your salt about overwatch. BUT ALSO RED QUEEN IS A+++++ BOOK + SERIES
last edit on Jul 3, 2018 17:38:16 GMT by ravyn ⭑
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Games - None atm ;;
Books - Also none atm ;; I was working on Treasure Island andI need to put a dent into Dante's Inferno, but I misplaced Treasure Island and I'm saving Dante's Inferno for power outages XD Also rereading my old childhood manga and seriously questioning my younger self...
Series - Magi (watched it all, but rewatching), Ajin (this was surprisingly good o: ), Violet Evergarden, Ouran High School Host Club (I'VE NEVER SEEN IT UNTIL THIS WEEK AND I LOVE IT AND I WISH I HAD MADE CHANGES TO MY OWN SET OF TWINS BUT IT IS TOO LATE NOW, GUH, I LOVE YOU HIKARU T_T), and I think that's it...
Board Games I saw a Golden Girls clue board game... I need to get it for my mum. : |