erza knightwalker hover

119written posts
melodyearned bits
offlinecurrently
melody
melody Avatar
just looking for someone to turn THIS image into a 250 x 400 hover for me! it doesn't have to be super fancy. just a nice crop and simple color. i'm not a huge fan of when icons have the subject in the picture super close-up either, but otherwise it's up to you! c':

will re-upload and credit if the artist requests me to do so. and if you wanted to throw in a couple 100 x 100 icons of erza as well that would be AMAZING. <33
pronounsking
83written posts
kaeearned bits
offlinecurrently
kae
kae Avatar
here's something to hold you over until the pixel perfect pros get to it! hopefully she's backed up far enough for you. it's late at night and i just had the urge to try and be semi-helpful! sorry if it's not your type!

holdover image w/ txt
holdover image w/o txt
last edit on Jan 11, 2019 11:47:57 GMT by kae
pronounsFeminine
34written posts
Galeteyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Galeteya
Galeteya Avatar
I make picture thingies.
Hey Melody! Did you just want that image to be in 100x100 or did you want a few Erza icons in general? If you're on the Discord, feel free to hit me up with a ping there or a DM, I don't mind :).
last edit on Jan 22, 2019 9:28:25 GMT by Galeteya
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.