i've been rping for 10+ years and my rp history is literally

+ pokemon
+ digimon
+ superhero
+ gangnam style
+ fate
+ fire emblem
+ panfandom

if you thought "superhero" was the most non-fandom site i was on you're wrong because the superhero sites i were on was young justice based and greatly inspired by dc/marvel/everything superhero...

so i've been a panfandom rper all this time basically. and that's what i've been doing in the last 3-4 years. i've been involved in that community that ive got all the urban legends to tell u

aliases i've also used: chapel, egao, protag, baddie, roberta, sloppy joe

chapel and egao are the only ones i've actually reused. the others are kind of one-time inside jokes that stuck around and now i am getting everyone who knew me as protag, roberta, and sloppy joe to call me tanz...

i need to actually finish all my codes......

to all people i haven't met hello!
to all people i have: see you again in the next decade ..
kmsdvlajvkefk
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,319written posts
offlinecurrently
kishiar jealousy moment?
Part of the Furniture
kishiar jealousy moment? Avatar
emotional over wallace event/alt
to all people i haven't met hello!
to all people i have: see you again in the next decade ..

i'm 6 years too early 

truck kun came. i have been successfully reincarnated into this new account - oh god we've had trashy isekai's for this many years already

i dipped my censored toes back into rping. nothing has changed. still rping the same fandom. i'm a predictable *looks at modern slang list* sussy baka fr fr no cap just having a poggers time staying lit

two of my dogs died in the last 2 years. and another who was my best friend when i was in hs is slowly losing his cognitive abilities  :'(  :-[ ... so i have an adhd dianogsis let's all pretend to be surprised!  8D  :D  :o  hastag UnmedicatedIsNotFunsies

i watch and read hours of theories and analysis of fear and hunger content. no i never played it because im a coward you can't say it to my face if i say it to your face first