aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,591written posts
offlinecurrently
this is ur wip calling
Part of the Furniture
this is ur wip calling Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
Was looking through the human experimentation tag and ran into alive! 🫠 i remember how deeply that impacted me… and how it remains unfinished cause the author suddenly passed away. Right when it was ending… they even cancelled the anime adaptation that was announced…

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
aliassel, sell
pronounsany are ok
62written posts
capsellaearned bits
offlinecurrently
capsella
capsella Avatar
bex Avatar
dare i ask for furry/cutesy animal type artist recommendations who take commission? i am brainstorming christmas already and now have a furry in my life

takoyakisquid's commissions are on waitlist, but their little furry chibis are really cute & i feel like hit my specific niche of appealing furry art... sevenpills too, but they're also for waitlist rn. tsunsune also does some pretty cutesy creatures. if you're looking for straight up furry (& not as much cutesy animal) i found lezified who has some pretty sick pixel comm stuff, too... & sharkvibez's bust comm options are pretty sick. i have learned that there are not as many furries on vgen as i thought there was
I'm @capsellas on discord! Feel free to reach out if you need anything.
sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,591written posts
offlinecurrently
this is ur wip calling
Part of the Furniture
this is ur wip calling Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
Had a dream about the alatiris tree in the village my cousins and i used to monkey around in. It wasnt anything prominent but it’s still really nice. Makes me think being a child is all about making random memories to look back to

Edit: no i still havent forgiven those same cousins who overwrote my digimon world 3 file I TOLD THEM EXPLICTLY NOT TO!!! EVEN FOR A HYPERACTIVE KID GRINDIN IN THAT GAME IS HELL
last edit on Oct 16, 2024 2:55:52 GMT by this is ur wip calling

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW