aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
811written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
i don't get angry when i'm pissed; i'm the eternal optimist.
PHIMBO Avatar
still cant believe the penguin = colin farrell

(btw masterclass tv show)

only watched the pilot episode as of rn but ur correct

coming soon.
sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,585written posts
onlinecurrently
1 second webtoon has me
Part of the Furniture
1 second webtoon has me Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
Having frozen food i put down in the fridge potentially go bad cause i wont cook them anymore until tomorrow gives me more anxiety than college
last edit on Oct 14, 2024 18:31:45 GMT by 1 second webtoon has me

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,585written posts
onlinecurrently
1 second webtoon has me
Part of the Furniture
1 second webtoon has me Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
**crashes back in after looking through the tera leaks**

ok i haven't gone down the rabbit hole (idk if anything weird got exposed from character profiles) but i just wanna say: creatures inc is amazing. it gets talked about how pokemon isn't that great bc the gameplay has been disappointing (it's true), and how some pokemon are just uncreative and lame (like maushold AND THEY'RE WRONG FIGHT ME) but as someone who's always looked around for monster/creature collecting games - and also a fan of digimon - pokemon designs are top tier. top tier as in they're so recognizable. you remember them. you can associate details and lore from their designs somehow. this also got brought up with palworld when people were saying palworld had cooler designs and... cooler doesn't mean it's more iconic. personal opinion time (i'm no artist or anything and i don't claim to have a good eye for art) but palworld lack "logic" in their designs and feels more like slapping together monster assets to make something. 

gamefreak is great. nintendo is a disappointment. also i think digimon and even ygo have been the only ones who have really put out distinct monster designs. i'd like to think there's a reason they really succeeded and become memorable. 

i gush about gamefreak but i actually love digimon and ygo designs more lmfao BUT!! pokemon to me are more = animals. digimon and ygo = fantasy monsters, even if they're not fantasy-themed. 

edit: wait shoutout to my demons in smt/persona. i love them too and i love their interpretations 
edit2: also doubling down on the ygo designs TAKAHASHI SENSEI IS AN AMAZING ARTIST!!!!

**lies down and sobs** also toriyama-sensei... 

edit3: ALSO LARGELY NOT RELATED TO THIS POST BUT IF SOMEONE SAYS "clamperl/luvdisc isn't anyone's favorite pokemon" IT'S ME I LOVE CLAMPERL AND LUVDISC. FIRST OF ALL, HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE A BEAUTIFUL CLAM. A WONDERFUL SHELL WHOSE WEIGHT YOU CAN FEEL BUT ITS DESIGN, AND THEN A GENTLE SLEEPING BEBI INSIDE!!! aND THEN LUVDISC - it's A FLAT HEART SHAPED DISC HOW CUTE IS THAT!!!!!! and it flutters!! it's pink!!!! MY BABY WATER BABIES
last edit on Oct 14, 2024 19:37:42 GMT by 1 second webtoon has me

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW