aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,543written posts
offlinecurrently
retired main character
Part of the Furniture
retired main character Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
Reddit is actually my fav place for my interests. Making friends with a older and younger bro tag lover asking for brother reccs and i came to their rescue a year later

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
eepy cosy
aliasmae
pronounsthey/he
1,576written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
because even my darkness will shine brightly.
i realized a while back that i've probably been in a fluctuating state of adhd burnout for nearly a decade and that i should probably take better care of myself to Actually Recover instead of throwing myself into new things to patch it up and then crash out even harder later time and time again but also lol i can't imagine caring enough about myself to do all that yet tbh
aliasravyn, ori
pronounshe / they
421written posts
rav⭑earned bits
offlinecurrently
rav⭑
rav⭑ Avatar
M A E ! Avatar
i realized a while back that i've probably been in a fluctuating state of adhd burnout for nearly a decade and that i should probably take better care of myself to Actually Recover instead of throwing myself into new things to patch it up and then crash out even harder later time and time again but also lol i can't imagine caring enough about myself to do all that yet tbh

okay but what if i cared about you enough to help you with your burnout??? ever think of that??? :/
(ilu mae)
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW