94written posts
naoearned bits
offlinecurrently
nao
nao Avatar
so what, refrigerator?
CEL Avatar
Neko Avatar
I will absolutely encourage rping on Pixel as a hilarious joke, I'll even make a thread for it and merge all your posts so it can be funny specifically to me. I will even join in.

And I was just thinking about making a supernatural slapstick haunted city rp cause I wanted more stupid sh*t in my life.

pixel perfect open group thread rp era lets go

on a similar note. played alice is missing the other day with a few people and god i'd love to host a game of alice is missing now.

CAN WE PLEASE ?
hover and avatar by cin . THANKS
image credit on profile
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
813written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
i don't get angry when i'm pissed; i'm the eternal optimist.
nao Avatar
CEL Avatar
pixel perfect open group thread rp era lets go

on a similar note. played alice is missing the other day with a few people and god i'd love to host a game of alice is missing now.
CAN WE PLEASE ?

YOU GET MEEEEEEE

coming soon.
aliasnao, paradisi
pronounsfed/up
94written posts
naoearned bits
offlinecurrently
nao
nao Avatar
so what, refrigerator?
ink Avatar
CEL Avatar
YOU GET MEEEEEEE

i see a whole lot of yapping and not a whole lot of thread starting

okay but do u know that the cost is minute, merely a personal ... and eternal sacrifice ???? if this paradise is to be maintained for everyone , someone must remain trapped in solitary wakening , until the end of the cosmos ??????
hover and avatar by cin . THANKS
image credit on profile
pronounsthey/them
212written posts
inkearned bits
onlinecurrently
ink
ink Avatar
nao Avatar
ink Avatar
i see a whole lot of yapping and not a whole lot of thread starting
okay but do u know that the cost is minute, merely a personal ... and eternal sacrifice ???? if this paradise is to be maintained for everyone , someone must remain trapped in solitary wakening , until the end of the cosmos ??????

(affectionately) i’ll kill you
sdkvnklweanl;
aliastanzaku, tanz, tan-tan, egao, protag, chapel, tbotc
pronounsshe/her
1,594written posts
offlinecurrently
eat drink breathe let’s play
Part of the Furniture
eat drink breathe let’s play Avatar
maybe wallace being my fav was foreshadowing
#openrp #casual #group #funny #characterdevelopment #openlore #oc&canon #adventure #fantasyrp

Food. The mortal prerequisite, yet even the gods choose to eat. For living beings, it is a celebration of a moment, made ordinary by the frequency of death upon their existence. To consume and be alive for another day longer and satisfy the ill-tempered body being made to work for a continued survival. Food is simple joy. Food is proof of yearning. Food is…

“How do you feel about eggs? Yay or nay? Bread? Pasta?” The broad-shouldered man, equipped in heavy armor and a frying pan sword, lifts a crock pot above his head. Stripped tentacles jiggle by his hips, strapped around him in red ribbbons.

“Do you like spicy food?”

【 POKEMON EVOLUTION: TERRORS 】
(latest update: 8/28 wall of update)
pronounsthey/them
212written posts
inkearned bits
onlinecurrently
ink
ink Avatar
eat drink breathe let’s play Avatar
#openrp #casual #group #funny #characterdevelopment #openlore #oc&canon #adventure #fantasyrp

Food. The mortal prerequisite, yet even the gods choose to eat. For living beings, it is a celebration of a moment, made ordinary by the frequency of death upon their existence. To consume and be alive for another day longer and satisfy the ill-tempered body being made to work for a continued survival. Food is simple joy. Food is proof of yearning. Food is…

“How do you feel about eggs? Yay or nay? Bread? Pasta?” The broad-shouldered man, equipped in heavy armor and a frying pan sword, lifts a crock pot above his head. Stripped tentacles jiggle by his hips, strapped around him in red ribbbons.

“Do you like spicy food?”

Dimos wrinkled his nose. Briefly, he wondered if the chef de cuisine in this goddess-forsaken place was trying to kill him. It was entirely possible, but there were easier methods than preparing an entire meal for him.

He's eaten leftover gristle before. Rotten cabbages when the alternative was starvation. Stale bread was once his treasure, a promise of another day. But at least all of those things didn't try to suffocate him with capsaicin. 

"I'm not picky. But hold the spice." Please.

He didn't stare at the tentacles because it was impolite. But it did make him feel woefully underdressed in the Elysian Fields. Shangri-la. El Dorado. Arcadia. Fiddler's Green. Whatever this was.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW