Post a Random Thought

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Neko Avatar
M A E ! Avatar
im researching mirror twins further and "In some extreme cases, which are exceptionally rare, mirror twins display situs inversus, where internal organs such as the heart, liver, lungs or stomach are situated on the opposite side of their normal anatomical position."

interesting.
Fun Random Fact - my whole family line has some weird mutations and no one knows exactly why? Apparently my heart is a little off and my mom had two appendixes and her intestines are flipped. And I love when the doctor asks us, "Did you know this?" "Yes sir, my x-ray eyes told me that."

To join in on this fun with my family, its apparently not uncommon in my family for someone to be alergic to some part of themselves?

Just for the most immediatefamily memebers my gramps had to take shot to prevents his body from reacting over its own natural bacteria, mom had to have shots at a young age for soemthing similar and i myselg am diagnosed as alergic to my own hormones which will make me break out in hives from head to toe if they get unbalanced enough!

Human bodies are weird.
eepy cosy
aliasmae
pronounsthey/he
1,576written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
because even my darkness will shine brightly.
Mouse Avatar
I've always wanted to play twins with someone.

twins are so good hhhhhh

in other news, if you think i switched the show i was watching to charmed as soon as i saw it was on netflix, you're absolutely right.
pronounsshe/her
344written posts
lychee💖earned bits
offlinecurrently
lychee💖
lychee💖 Avatar
come take a look before fallin at my feet. all i'll ever know is life up on a throne
Mouse Avatar

twins are honestly the MOST fun to rp but its so impossibly hard to get someone to take up the want ad for the second twin ):
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,735written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
lychee💖 Avatar
Mouse Avatar
twins are honestly the MOST fun to rp but its so impossibly hard to get someone to take up the want ad for the second twin ):

It certainly seems like it be really fun. I've tried doing it before but like you said, I've never been able to find someone to take up the second twin. Feelsbadman.
eepy cosy
aliasmae
pronounsthey/he
1,576written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
because even my darkness will shine brightly.
Mouse Avatar
lychee💖 Avatar
It certainly seems like it be really fun. I've tried doing it before but like you said, I've never been able to find someone to take up the second twin. Feelsbadman.

FAT MOOD. i've resorted to playing my character's own twin as a ghost that haunts them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
M A E ! Avatar
Mouse Avatar
FAT MOOD. i've resorted to playing my character's own twin as a ghost that haunts them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I love twins!!! on my last site I had two set's of twins, luckily each twin was taken and it was seriously a ton of fun!!
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,735written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
lorrelline Avatar
Aug 13, 2018 22:57:42 GMT @lorrelline said:
M A E ! Avatar
I love twins!!! on my last site I had two set's of twins, luckily each twin was taken and it was seriously a ton of fun!!

You guys and your fun twin experiences make me jealous.
pronounsshe/her
344written posts
lychee💖earned bits
offlinecurrently
lychee💖
lychee💖 Avatar
come take a look before fallin at my feet. all i'll ever know is life up on a throne
Mouse Avatar
lorrelline Avatar
Aug 13, 2018 22:57:42 GMT @lorrelline said:
You guys and your fun twin experiences make me jealous.

not tryna like advertise so im not sayin any site names?? but i know there's a couple sites w twin plots up rn!! if ur really feigning for one they are around
pronounsSHE/HER
77written posts
murkearned bits
offlinecurrently
murk
murk Avatar
context: where i work i have a resident who will tell me random facts every day. about anything. sometimes multiple times a day. it varies on level of weird and outrageous but today was something that i think is about the most 'mood' statements:

"if i had a normal sleeping schedule i'd be a danger to society."

same buddy. same.
( hover )
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW