35written posts
chirpearned bits
offlinecurrently
chirp
chirp Avatar
decay will feed the bloom
ulla Avatar
asi Avatar
i.... i thought you meant your pet mouse and i was confused and concerned on multiple levels???
i'm so glad i wasn't alone in my (brief) confusion

in other news i've had this code idea stuck in my brain for at least a week but every time i go to code it my brain's like 'nah fam'

oh god woops lol. Seriously though why does the animal mouse and computer mouse share the same name?

okay nevermind I looked it up it's because of the cord and makes it look kinda like a mouse I guess?? huh. 
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
807written posts
profit of doomearned bits
offlinecurrently
profit of doom
Part of the Furniture
profit of doom Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
pixie pie Avatar
profit of doom Avatar
should i reinstate my audible account?
Audible is always a good idea X___X
and usually they give you an incentive to sign back up!

eepy cosy
aliasmae
pronounsthey/he
1,576written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
because even my darkness will shine brightly.
im researching mirror twins further and "In some extreme cases, which are exceptionally rare, mirror twins display situs inversus, where internal organs such as the heart, liver, lungs or stomach are situated on the opposite side of their normal anatomical position."

interesting.
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,821written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
M A E ! Avatar
im researching mirror twins further and "In some extreme cases, which are exceptionally rare, mirror twins display situs inversus, where internal organs such as the heart, liver, lungs or stomach are situated on the opposite side of their normal anatomical position."

interesting.

Fun Random Fact - my whole family line has some weird mutations and no one knows exactly why? Apparently my heart is a little off and my mom had two appendixes and her intestines are flipped. And I love when the doctor asks us, "Did you know this?" "Yes sir, my x-ray eyes told me that."
eepy cosy
aliasmae
pronounsthey/he
1,576written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
because even my darkness will shine brightly.
Neko Avatar
M A E ! Avatar

interesting.
Fun Random Fact - my whole family line has some weird mutations and no one knows exactly why? Apparently my heart is a little off and my mom had two appendixes and her intestines are flipped. And I love when the doctor asks us, "Did you know this?" "Yes sir, my x-ray eyes told me that."

that's both amusing and terrifying,, imagine being in an accident and the people mess up bc ur organs are off WHEW that's a scary thought. but i've always found things like this interesting tbh, its something cool to think about and conceptualize into a character maybe but actually hearing ab it irl is?? strange, you feel? thonk
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,821written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
M A E ! Avatar
Neko Avatar
that's both amusing and terrifying,, imagine being in an accident and the people mess up bc ur organs are off WHEW that's a scary thought. but i've always found things like this interesting tbh, its something cool to think about and conceptualize into a character maybe but actually hearing ab it irl is?? strange, you feel? thonk

It was more amusing when mom had to have extra surgery but mine wasn't that worried about. I just hope I don't need ever for them to stab me in the lungs. It's actually interesting - and I always give my characters something a bit off physically either by genetics or like a scar or something - so it's actually pretty fun to do. I don't really think it's strange. The amount of oddities in the human body are like...really not all that uncommon in the end? My grandmother was a nurse, I have a auto immune disease, I have literally been hands deep in some research and doctors who are chatty LOVE telling you about their cases in the ICU man. I had to hear about 30 minutes about this guy who had six toes but that isn't the interesting part, it's like cause he literally died and the exploratory surgery to find what was wrong with him and I'm just like. 'oh good. He's not dead'.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW