pronounsfeminine
645written posts
offlinecurrently
honey and the forgor land
Part of the Furniture
honey and the forgor land Avatar
fed up with y'all bitches
witching hour Avatar
Who plays League and wants to be my duo with cute lil matching names like: Hot Garbage & Dumpster Fire. Im very passionate about the tags.

my personal favorite was this valorant duo who went by 'i piss in grass' and 'i'm grass'
aliasjo, honey
pronounsfeminine
645written posts
offlinecurrently
honey and the forgor land
Part of the Furniture
honey and the forgor land Avatar
fed up with y'all bitches
double post but i'm going through that: 'WOW, THIS LOOKS GREAT I'M SO INSPIRED' while coding then finishing it and spitting on it like 'wow this is garbage'
aliasnightbloom, bloom
pronounsShe/Her
708written posts
peachearned bits
offlinecurrently
peach
Part of the Furniture
peach Avatar
so it goes.
Always amazed at what visceral nostalgia music brings up. Found a 90s anime playlist and just let it roll. Most I have listened to fairly recently but one... Oh, that one song... Woke up the little 10 year old girl with no knowledge of the internet, or of anime and how it's brought to the us and stuff, discovering a trailer of all these anime intros from animes I'd never thought I'd get to see...

Aaahhh... Youngins have it so good these days.

It was the MKR OP btw. That song SLAPS. In Japanese AND English.
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,842written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
I'm a can being kicked down the road at work and the fact that I want a job as the cleanup crew should not be hard to get. Also I'm trying to get all the boards cleaned out - so if you all have 'member shops' please post that you want to keep them and I'll get to that in a week!

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW