aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Aki
pronounsAny
4,225written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
me: -a completely normal 30 year old transmasculine individual- GIANT SQUISHMALLOW AND COLORING BOOK YAY

rickroll requested
aliasRinse, Oakey
pronounsShe/Her
90written posts
pancakehouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
pancakehouse
pancakehouse Avatar
SIGMAR BLESS THIS RAVAGED BODY!
pls tell me listening to high school musical on spotify will be enough to satisfy me, pls tell me i don't have to randomly watch high school musical at 1am on this sunday morning, i'm afraid
last edit on Feb 5, 2023 7:04:11 GMT by pancakehouse

an original powers rp
aliasfel
pronounsthey/them
59written posts
pardofelisearned bits
offlinecurrently
pardofelis
pardofelis Avatar
on all levels except physical, i am a housecat
whoever convinced corporate america that 8+ hour shifts are normal and should be normal shouldn’t even go to hell there needs to be another, worse place for them. actually they should have to work 10 hour manual labor no sitting down shifts with a single 30 minute break for eternity

totally unrelated, im very tired 
last edit on Feb 5, 2023 8:45:14 GMT by pardofelis
the chalk prince
aliasyuan
pronounsthey / them
978written posts
yuanearned bits
offlinecurrently
yuan
Part of the Furniture
yuan Avatar
existential execution is just a fluke in evolution.
AkiraTsunami Avatar
me: -a completely normal 30 year old transmasculine individual- GIANT SQUISHMALLOW AND COLORING BOOK YAY
heal ur inner child. do it.
aliasavanhellica, avan, nyx
pronounsthey / she
133written posts
avanearned bits
offlinecurrently
avan
avan Avatar
she's the wicked witch of the EAST bro

Nothing feels more satisfying than writing your dumb lil character with your other friends' dumb lil character and you get to watch as they both grow and develop together and their relationship transforms into a natural ship and the ship finally sails. That's a fucking win. So proud of them :') #aaminoch #melryll #falonty #takka #cirilix #braxi
last edit on Feb 5, 2023 19:47:01 GMT by avan
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
816written posts
bexearned bits
offlinecurrently
bex
Part of the Furniture
bex Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
witching hour Avatar
Who even codes jcink sites anymore, need coder. I would try to learn it but my old ass brain still types [ b] instead of <b> on the daily. Back in my day thats all we need soab

coding is just bashing your head into your monitor until something happens lol
rickroll requested
aliasRinse, Oakey
pronounsShe/Her
90written posts
pancakehouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
pancakehouse
pancakehouse Avatar
SIGMAR BLESS THIS RAVAGED BODY!
HOW did the easterlings not see frodo desperately trying to unearth sam when he tumbled down the mountain. "ooo rocks are falling that's sus" what about the himbo halfling attempting to dig out his huggable gardener like THREE FEET IN FRONT OF YOU?? idc that his cloak was magical (don't @ me), but like HOW did he throw it over them when dude was three steps away and THINGS WERE GUCCI?? i shoulda watched high school musical, i'm too jaded, too old for this~
last edit on Mar 25, 2023 2:50:28 GMT by pancakehouse

an original powers rp
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,369written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
i have never been more devastated by something no longer existing than i was to find out the original vulpix build-a-bear was discontinued two years ago ;;;;;;;;;;;

alolan vulpix is cute but i like kanto vulpix's coloring so much better ;;;;;;;;;;;;

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW