pronounsshe/her
1,842written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
"My office workers came in today." "...you work alone." "I need to call my cats something so they feel valued." "*sigh of great discontent from coworker*"

Look every day they come into work just like I do, they deserve a paycheck for lying there and looking cute and you can fight me.

frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,541written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
Few things have filled me with such long-term amusement as looking up Scorch Atlas on Amazon, the book that you're supposed to read and then just absolutely obliterate; only to see that they only sell copies on Kindle.

Does it make sense? Are all the used copies probably unreadable? Yes. Does that stop me from laughing every time I think about it? Absolutely not.

(On a positive note, the publishers sell physical copies on their own website, so not only can I eventually live my dreams of beating the heck out of this book once I acquire twenty spare dollars, but I can also buy it straight from the source instead of feeding my money to the Online Shopping Leviathan. Dreams really do come true!)
last edit on Feb 6, 2023 19:49:22 GMT by pharaoh leap
aliascog, nina
pronounsshe/her
28written posts
cognizantearned bits
offlinecurrently
cognizant
cognizant Avatar
Nothing but a stray Toontown cog.
Some members' lack of inspiration/interest in writing should never be the problem of other members of your site. It's really awkward to see a site punish actively contributing players by limiting their access to rewards for other players' 'burnout.' Instead of promoting activity, you're just stomping on people who want to be active on your site which makes no sense.
last edit on Feb 6, 2023 22:13:48 GMT by cognizant
aliasjo, honey
pronounsfeminine
645written posts
offlinecurrently
honey and the forgor land
Part of the Furniture
honey and the forgor land Avatar
fed up with y'all bitches
in the spirit of valentine's i want to thank @lumin for being my bestie and sticking through like ..... 26+ ships we STILL keep up with actively like wow, amazing :o i would gladly weather the same mess that introduced us to each other again like holy shit who would even have the patience to keep up with 5 or more? ? ?
last edit on Feb 6, 2023 22:38:28 GMT by honey and the forgor land
aliasmina
pronounsshe/her
60written posts
brynhildrearned bits
offlinecurrently
brynhildr
brynhildr Avatar
avan Avatar

Nothing feels more satisfying than writing your dumb lil character with your other friends' dumb lil character and you get to watch as they both grow and develop together and their relationship transforms into a natural ship and the ship finally sails. That's a fucking win. So proud of them :') #aaminoch #melryll #falonty #takka #cirilix #braxi

i love u. ;w;
aliasavanhellica, avan, nyx
pronounsthey / she
133written posts
avanearned bits
offlinecurrently
avan
avan Avatar
she's the wicked witch of the EAST bro
brynhildr Avatar
avan Avatar

Nothing feels more satisfying than writing your dumb lil character with your other friends' dumb lil character and you get to watch as they both grow and develop together and their relationship transforms into a natural ship and the ship finally sails. That's a fucking win. So proud of them :') #aaminoch #melryll #falonty #takka #cirilix #braxi
i love u. ;w;

i love u too -`♡´-

last edit on Feb 6, 2023 23:02:36 GMT by avan
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
honey and the forgor land Avatar
in the spirit of valentine's i want to thank @lumin for being my bestie and sticking through like ..... 26+ ships we STILL keep up with actively like wow, amazing :o i would gladly weather the same mess that introduced us to each other again like holy shit who would even have the patience to keep up with 5 or more? ? ?

who r u again
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW