aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Aki
pronounsAny
4,225written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
my child was super upset after coming home from school today. was it because he got in trouble at school? no. it was because he saw a youtube clip of his favorite character in valorant dying. what a mood buddy. what a mood.

aliasAsu
pronounsshe/her/hers
434written posts
Asuearned bits
offlinecurrently
Asu
Asu Avatar
With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world.
A friend of mine is looking to help make an RP site that would cater to creating a safe space for kiddos under 18 to RP for their friend's sister's kid. I know a lot of us started RPing when we were under 18, and there were definitely a lot of shady situations, so it would be really nice to have an actual safe space for kids! If you know a child that may be interested in writing or are a concerned parent looking for a space for your child, feel free to hit me up at Asu#5063 on Discord and I'll direct you to my friend!
Tidal Wave
aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Aki
pronounsAny
4,225written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
whys it gotta be so cold. i say that like i dont live in a northern state literally known for all the damn snow and freak cold weather. but still this wiiiiiiiiiindddd maaaaaaaaaaan

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Neko Avatar
as an AR60 player in Genshin, I thrive off the pained looks when I show them my spreadsheets of all my talent building efforts. I will triple 9 everyone and you can't stop me.

This. I have most of mine to triple 8's. Then i'm going back to start with 9's and some crowns. I'm also almost to AR 60. Just a little over 150k to go. We got this fam. 
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW