aliasmori, manon, saki
pronounsshe / her
665written posts
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒earned bits
offlinecurrently
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒
Part of the Furniture
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒 Avatar
i know you see yourself as a fighter. well, i see myself as one, too.

current mood: *leigh mcnasty voice* "well, i lillerally don't even give a cayurr."

last edit on Mar 14, 2023 23:16:48 GMT by 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒
aliascog, nina
pronounsshe/her
28written posts
cognizantearned bits
offlinecurrently
cognizant
cognizant Avatar
Nothing but a stray Toontown cog.
I know this will sound really harsh to a bunch of people but there is a marked lack of interesting sites available and it makes me sad, being someone from the era where a new site would open every week. There's been some promises of this or that site but no product.
last edit on Mar 15, 2023 17:38:29 GMT by cognizant
aliasInez
pronounsShe/Her
100written posts
Inezearned bits
offlinecurrently
Inez
Inez Avatar
Add me on Discord: Ikutama
cognizant Avatar
I know this will sound really harsh to a bunch of people but there is a marked lack of interesting sites available and it makes me sad, being someone from the era where a new site would open every week. There's been some promises of this or that site but no product too.
I feel there are still plenty of new sites, the downside is that they either have one or two glaring issues or they just are the same types we've seen weave in then weave out like the tides. I end up making my own sites when I really have an idea and can't find one or at least one that fits the mold I'd like.

I agree though despite the amount of sites, finding new homes can be tough recently moreso than it was in the past.
ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴍɪɴ ᴏɴ

ᴀ ʜᴀᴅᴇꜱ-ɪɴꜱᴘɪʀᴇᴅ ɢʀᴇᴇᴋ ᴍʏᴛʜᴏʟᴏɢʏ ʀᴘ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ
ʟꜰ ꜱᴛᴀꜰꜰ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ, ᴀᴅᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏʀᴅ
257written posts
The Lawearned bits
offlinecurrently
The Law
The Law Avatar
I've always wondered if certain rules in the greater RPC are just tolerated by people as a necessary evil for their site? Like, I've seen quite a number of folks rail against the concept of face claims, but nonetheless still implement FC rules on sites they run. Makes me wonder if they do so as a necessary evil? I.e. They don't like it, but they feel their site ultimately still needs if it if they are to have any chances of getting people to join.

Like, if I could have things my way I'd run another site that's similar to Hyakuji High School in spirit, where canon characters (provided they can be tweaked and balanced to fit the setting) from established media can rub shoulders with OCs, but chances are it's probably going to be just me and a couple of like-minded close friends who'd end up playing on such a site.
last edit on Mar 16, 2023 2:31:44 GMT by The Law

A multi-anime shared universe high school RP, est. 2016! In the process of restructuring and rebooting! Estimated re-opening date: End 2024 to Q1 2025
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW