912written posts
Desmond Milesearned bits
offlinecurrently
Desmond Miles
Part of the Furniture
Desmond Miles Avatar
we will have peace at any cost
lumin Avatar
thinking about how some of Nickelodeon's shows had the most off-the-wall guest stars on some of their shows, like one direction? plain white t's?? kesha??? MICHELLE OBAMA???? HELLO????
the christmas special of big time rush with snoop dogg??
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,368written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
always sucks to see a site you'd absolutely be interested in if you didn't also see like five names' worth of people you do not get along with on it

gods do i miss my rl rp days where i had like 20 sites to choose from at any given time instead of like 1-5, depending on the itch
last edit on Mar 13, 2023 3:26:59 GMT by Kuroya

Tidal Wave
aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Aki
pronounsAny
4,225written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
Kuroya Avatar
always sucks to see a site you'd absolutely be interested in if you didn't also see like five names' worth of people you do not get along with on it

gods do i miss my rl rp days where i had like 20 sites to choose from at any given time instead of like 1-5, depending on the itch

For me, this really depends on who is adminning. If the admin is one of the people I don't get along with, or some of the staff, then yeah, I'll avoid it. But if they're just members, I'll usually just mute them in discord and ignore the fact they exist. Though I'd usually bring it up to said staff "hey, I don't like these people but I want to be here so I'm going to ignore them." most staff seem to understand that with the community growing smaller by the day.

At the moment though I've just entirely said "no more people" and gone into private rp instead. because. I'm too stressed out to be a real admin right now lol.

Also. entirely unrelated and sorry for the tag but man I love those colors together! That gradient is -chefskiss-

the chalk prince
aliasyuan
pronounsthey / them
978written posts
yuanearned bits
offlinecurrently
yuan
Part of the Furniture
yuan Avatar
existential execution is just a fluke in evolution.
AkiraTsunami Avatar
Also. entirely unrelated and sorry for the tag but man I love those colors together! That gradient is -chefskiss-
thank you!! they're taken from my favorite characters' color scheme  <3
Tidal Wave
aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Aki
pronounsAny
4,225written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
more snow in the forecast??? MORE? WE DONT NEED MORE. At least there's also rain. lol. T.T just gimme thunderstorm season already please.

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW