aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Aki
pronounsAny
4,225written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
Listen. If you can find the artist of an OC you like, or if you at least have a pretty good description, then fcs don't have to be complicated. Find a random one off picture on google or pinterest? Find the artist, make it your personality. It's fine.

edited: because i cannot spell.
last edit on Mar 16, 2023 4:41:37 GMT by AkiraTsunami

257written posts
The Lawearned bits
offlinecurrently
The Law
The Law Avatar
spiritfoxxy Avatar
Mar 16, 2023 7:56:14 GMT @spiritfoxxy said:
I always viewed using a face claim as an attempt to not steal the art. I never view it as mine, just simply borrowing so that others have an idea of what my character(s) would look like.

On sites that allow usage of original art, I take this to the next level. Face claims are just a placeholder for my character appearances until I can commission official art of them. XD

A multi-anime shared universe high school RP, est. 2016! In the process of restructuring and rebooting! Estimated re-opening date: End 2024 to Q1 2025
the chalk prince
aliasyuan
pronounsthey / them
978written posts
yuanearned bits
offlinecurrently
yuan
Part of the Furniture
yuan Avatar
existential execution is just a fluke in evolution.
Extra Dimensional Cat Avatar
why is it every time a group of friends suffering anxiety come together, someone ascends into mom friend?

the mom instinct
last edit on Mar 16, 2023 21:44:31 GMT by yuan
aliaspor, sef, jdawg
pronounsshe | her
552written posts
porsefearned bits
offlinecurrently
porsef
Part of the Furniture
porsef Avatar
chichi wo moge
working at an optical lab has allowed me to learn about all the variety of lenses that you can get that i've never seen and the unfortunate reality of knowing how much the office itself pays the lab vs. what they charge the customer for the lenses. it's a bit nuts.

fun fact(?); optical prescriptions have really satisfying numbers on them most of the time aside from the axis which can be anything from 0 to 180. but the rest of it is just multiples of 5.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW