aliasyuan
pronounsthey / them
978written posts
yuanearned bits
offlinecurrently
yuan
Part of the Furniture
yuan Avatar
existential execution is just a fluke in evolution.
spiritfoxxy Avatar
Mar 21, 2023 20:11:56 GMT @spiritfoxxy said:
I was also wondering if there was a jcink version of Pixel Perfect somewhere out there or if we're all gathering here. Also I hope staff is doing well, I haven't seen many of you on recently.
the only ones i can think of on jcink are RL-centric sites. like caution to the wind? i remember at some point there was sonder but... it isn't a thing anymore as far as i am aware.
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
813written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
i don't get angry when i'm pissed; i'm the eternal optimist.
as exciting as it is to plan out a hangout with some close rl friends i havent seen in person in a long while, its honestly super depressing realizing that this is likely the last time most of us will see each other in person again due to relocations and movings in the next few months

coming soon.
Elemental Enthusiast
aliasMari
pronounsthey/she
983written posts
Mariearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mari
Part of the Furniture
Mari Avatar
eternally tired
I've been wanting to make a site but I don't wanna do it on my own (because I know that if I do it on my own it definitely won't be "interesting enough" compared to the stupid standards forum RP people have lately) but on the other hand I have no friends/acquaintances who are willing to help me
last edit on Mar 22, 2023 8:36:29 GMT by Mari
the chalk prince
aliasyuan
pronounsthey / them
978written posts
yuanearned bits
offlinecurrently
yuan
Part of the Furniture
yuan Avatar
Mari Avatar
I've been wanting to make a site but I don't wanna do it on my own (because I know that if I do it on my own it definitely won't be "interesting enough" compared to the stupid standards forum RP people have lately) but on the other hand I have no friends/acquaintances who are willing to help me
you could put out a staff search + general interest check (if you haven't already) to gauge how much interest there would be for such a concept. best of luck to you <3
the wheels are singing
aliasJen, DeJener8
pronounsShe/her
335written posts
Jenesisearned bits
offlinecurrently
Jenesis
Jenesis Avatar
Just a magical kitten
yuan Avatar
spiritfoxxy Avatar
Mar 21, 2023 20:11:56 GMT @spiritfoxxy said:
I was also wondering if there was a jcink version of Pixel Perfect somewhere out there or if we're all gathering here. Also I hope staff is doing well, I haven't seen many of you on recently.
the only ones i can think of on jcink are RL-centric sites. like caution to the wind? i remember at some point there was sonder but... it isn't a thing anymore as far as i am aware.

that's also been my experience, I wish there was more enthusiasm for animanga rp in general
aliaspriestess shizuka
pronounsshe/her
78written posts
shizukaearned bits
offlinecurrently
shizuka
shizuka Avatar
good luck, babe <3

so apparently through my sheer butch/futch lesbian energy, the arknights devs buffed my height and i grew 2 inches taller as of my dr appointment yesterday. a decade after what would be assumed to be my final growth spurt i guess.

and then a bunch of trans lesbians in another chat asked me to take their height too so now i am honorarily like 7 ft tall. soon i will be unstoppable.
the chalk prince
aliasyuan
pronounsthey / them
978written posts
yuanearned bits
offlinecurrently
yuan
Part of the Furniture
yuan Avatar
found a character i'd absolutely love to cosplay but i know if i want to cosplay her i'd have to shell out $500-600 us of a dollars and im not ready for that
Elemental Enthusiast
aliasMari
pronounsthey/she
983written posts
Mariearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mari
Part of the Furniture
Mari Avatar
eternally tired
yuan Avatar
Mari Avatar
you could put out a staff search + general interest check (if you haven't already) to gauge how much interest there would be for such a concept. best of luck to you <3

I've done this (not on pixel perfect because the site I'm making isn't in English) but got no response...

I'm just desperately looking for a place to RP some of my characters and I'm tired of making AU versions of them just to fit a different site's setting, but there's literally no place for me to RP them in their own setting (and all private 1x1 RPs I've tried to set up for this either die after 2 weeks or never even start in the first place) 😭😭😭

edit: I'm also tired of feeling like I "don't fit in" with pretty much any RP community I join.
last edit on Mar 24, 2023 11:27:04 GMT by Mari
aliasPirate Hype
pronounshe/him/his
1written post
kewknightearned bits
offlinecurrently
kewknight
kewknight Avatar
KewKnight#3947
Jenesis Avatar
yuan Avatar
that's also been my experience, I wish there was more enthusiasm for animanga rp in general

It's so lonely out there. Stumbled myself this way because it feels like animanga rp is very rare the way it was.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW