815written posts
bexearned bits
offlinecurrently
bex
Part of the Furniture
bex Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
AkiraTsunami Avatar
nothing more minnesotan than it being 80 degrees and someone is standing out on a lake, ice fishing because it only just got above 30 within the last 3 days. 80 degrees and theres still snow on the ground. wild.

fr i got sunburnt yesterday 💀
last edit on Apr 13, 2023 21:36:44 GMT by bex
Tidal Wave
aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Aki
pronounsAny
4,225written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
bex Avatar
AkiraTsunami Avatar
nothing more minnesotan than it being 80 degrees and someone is standing out on a lake, ice fishing because it only just got above 30 within the last 3 days. 80 degrees and theres still snow on the ground. wild.

lol its literally insane outside. friends in texas just like "bro why you hotter than me???" like listen if i knew the answer.... I hate it thanks. Almost 90 out and theres still piles of snow. Now the forecast says "a dusting of snow on sunday night" looooolll noooo

internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,838written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
bex Avatar
AkiraTsunami Avatar

weak. come down here in the sauna. It was like 96 today.
257written posts
The Lawearned bits
offlinecurrently
The Law
The Law Avatar
Day 2 (and counting) of having no access to Counter:Side because of the stupid Facebook login error. Tech support isn't helping at all; I mean, how do I bind my account to a different service (I.e. Google) when I can't even access the game at all?

A multi-anime shared universe high school RP, est. 2016! In the process of restructuring and rebooting! Estimated re-opening date: End 2024 to Q1 2025
aliasjo, honey
pronounsfeminine
645written posts
offlinecurrently
honey and the forgor land
Part of the Furniture
honey and the forgor land Avatar
fed up with y'all bitches
wish people would see posting deadlines as respect for the people putting their limited time in the day towards tending to replying to you as opposed to a limitation and bitchy request. i barely have time in the day to wipe my ass so deadlines help me keep things going and seeing things get done when i have barely any time to rp at all
aliascog, nina
pronounsshe/her
28written posts
cognizantearned bits
offlinecurrently
cognizant
cognizant Avatar
Nothing but a stray Toontown cog.
Hate to say it, but some sites give off really big There Is No War In Ba Sing Se vibes. It's one thing to protect your site, it's another to purposely deny appropriate criticism and grow upon it.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
cognizant Avatar
Hate to say it, but some sites give off really big There Is No War In Ba Sing Se vibes. It's one thing to protect your site, it's another to purposely deny appropriate criticism and grow upon it.

thinking about the time I got banned from a site because I reported a member for stealing someone's oc and graphics, and they took the other member's side because they were 🤞 #besties with the staff
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
811written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
i don't get angry when i'm pissed; i'm the eternal optimist.
if i need to grovel in front of my prof's office to get an extension on the maximum wordcount of my thesis, im legit gonna do it im desperate at this point

coming soon.
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
815written posts
bexearned bits
offlinecurrently
bex
Part of the Furniture
bex Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
i love it when i have to spend the first hour at caribou troubleshooting/fixing my school computer before i can even start all my homework that's due tomorrow lmao
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW