aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Aki
pronounsAny
4,225written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
\o/ great job!!

random thought of the day: my child did not spend or lose the $20 i gave him for a field trip and then returned it to me. I'm in shock. lol. tbf though he did immediately ask for robux

praise the cats!
aliasthomas, breezescodes
pronounshe/him
893written posts
bcearned bits
offlinecurrently
bc
Summer '19 Bingo Completionist
bc Avatar
this is my murder mittens ^-^
realising i really hate it when people talk "professional" talk to me like i cannot understand what youre trying ti say when you bury it under obfuscating polite-isms & other bs. why do people feel obligated why can’t they just say things straight i’m too brain-addled for this sob
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
world in which i can commit to something. tired of getting super absorbed by an idea or character concept, pursuing it halfway before muse outright drops out from under me. it's like geninuely, i want to write but i end up losing motivation or inspiration rather quick which bums and/or burns me out. i miss being excited about stuff but it's so hard for me to stay consistent. missing those days truly T_T
pronounsAny
600written posts
offlinecurrently
Extra Dimensional Cat
Part of the Furniture
Extra Dimensional Cat Avatar
Lol imagine a world where people were genuine and you didnt need spreadsheets and a sixty page google doc on how to read between the lines in their special way
last edit on Apr 29, 2023 11:39:50 GMT by Extra Dimensional Cat
aliasBremusa
pronounsShe/They/Mew
54written posts
Bremusaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Bremusa
Bremusa Avatar
i need to bite someone NOW
My latest hyperfixation is on vampires for some reason. I think my thought process over the course of last week went kinda like this:

"I want to play a TTRPG" -> "I don't know how to gather players" -> "Solo TTRPGs sound fun" -> "Wait I can just modify one of the many TTRPG rulebooks I already have?" -> "You know, Vampire the Masquerade has a lot of cool lore" -> "I wonder what VtM clans my favorite characters would be" -> "Oh no!"

Classic victim of the TTRPG to vampires pipeline, clearly.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW