write a reply

Post a Random Thought

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
pharaoh leap Avatar
Lost my Operation: Mindcrime shirt in a fire, pour one out for the boys. (I am the boys.) 😔

so like, addressing the elephant in the room here, but is everything ok? you and your spouse/any potential roommates or pets safe? cause I'm just here like monka. that rly sucks about your shirt though. if there's like a gofundme or some shit any of us can contribute to/share if we can't afford to contribute, let us know?
aliasjo, honey
pronounsfeminine
645written posts
offlinecurrently
honey and the forgor land
Part of the Furniture
honey and the forgor land Avatar
fed up with y'all bitches
pharaoh leap Avatar
Lost my Operation: Mindcrime shirt in a fire, pour one out for the boys. (I am the boys.)

ayo??? hope ur ok
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
lumin Avatar
pharaoh leap Avatar
Lost my Operation: Mindcrime shirt in a fire, pour one out for the boys. (I am the boys.) 😔
so like, addressing the elephant in the room here, but is everything ok? you and your spouse/any potential roommates or pets safe? cause I'm just here like monka. that rly sucks about your shirt though. if there's like a gofundme or some shit any of us can contribute to/share if we can't afford to contribute, let us know?

REALIZING MY LACK OF CONTEXT MAKES THIS SOUND WORSE THAN IT IS, BUT - the laundry room at our apartment complex caught fire while we were doing a lot of laundry. As far as I know, it was contained to just the laundry room and no tenants were affected, outside of some evacuations while the fire was going. We lost a good chunk of our clothing (unfortunately the stuff that we tended to wear the most, too, since that's what's most likely to be dirty), but: a) we're packing to move and some wardrobe pruning was in order, anyway; and b) the necessities have already been replaced through thrifting.

So, like - obviously not IDEAL, but it's alright now. Sorry if I worried you guys. TuTb
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW