552written posts
porsefearned bits
offlinecurrently
porsef
Part of the Furniture
porsef Avatar
chichi wo moge
peach Avatar
Starting to feel out of place. Are my characters good? Do people even like me? Bleh self conscious and it's getting me down

here to say i feel you. very much so my experience in the rp scene as of late.

also, even if it doesn't help you right in this moment to feel better, i always get excited when i see you on sites that i am on. i might not reach out because i am really bad at doing that - i'm always there just cheering from afar!! so you know at least 1 person (me) likes you.
the chalk prince
aliasyuan
pronounsthey / them
978written posts
yuanearned bits
offlinecurrently
yuan
Part of the Furniture
yuan Avatar
existential execution is just a fluke in evolution.
peach Avatar
Starting to feel out of place. Are my characters good? Do people even like me? Bleh self conscious and it's getting me down

i have never been on a site with you but i've seen you on places + here on pixel and i'm always excited to see you around. esp when you join gcs and servers i'm in!
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
810written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
i don't get angry when i'm pissed; i'm the eternal optimist.
peach Avatar
we've only ever chatted in dms for your site concepts but hi, ily, if we're ever in a site together i would adore writing with you 💖

coming soon.
aliasnightbloom, bloom
pronounsShe/Her
707written posts
peachearned bits
offlinecurrently
peach
Part of the Furniture
peach Avatar
so it goes.

Ty I appreciate you! I'm bad at reaching out too but pls know I am always willing to chat and plot and write. I just... Get anxious about making the first move. ;_;

Can't wait for the space RP, maybe we can cook up some good things? ❤️;;
last edit on May 10, 2023 5:07:29 GMT by peach
40written posts
mythearned bits
offlinecurrently
myth
myth Avatar
peach Avatar

Ty I appreciate you! I'm bad at reaching out too but pls know I am always willing to chat and plot and write. I just... Get anxious about making the first move. ;_;

Can't wait for the space RP, maybe we can cook up some good things? ❤️;;

SPACE RP! SPACE RP! SPACE RP!

last edit on May 10, 2023 5:14:48 GMT by myth
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,836written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
peach Avatar

I will fight you with my cats and your cats. Of course I like you. D<

In other news if anyone has an idea what I'm doing, I would like to know, I will pay you.
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
Lost my Operation: Mindcrime shirt in a fire, pour one out for the boys. (I am the boys.) 😔
the chalk prince
aliasyuan
pronounsthey / them
978written posts
yuanearned bits
offlinecurrently
yuan
Part of the Furniture
yuan Avatar
existential execution is just a fluke in evolution.
i really wish i could stop comparing myself to others and just enjoy the fact that i'm smart enough to do certain things. yet, instead of being happy that i can even do these things, i compare myself to those who are better (aka have been doing it longer than i have) and ask myself "whats the point" since i'm not nowhere near as good as others.

i'm talking about my coding lmfao
no angel
alias██████
pronounszimzala/bim
241written posts
ace.earned bits
offlinecurrently
ace.
ace. Avatar
highly responsive to prayers
shifting styles in writing is tough. cannot tell if it's reading awkward because i'm doing something new/trying to improve or if it's awkward because it's bad/a little much. or maybe it's a bit of both idk idk
last edit on May 11, 2023 3:39:01 GMT by ace.
257written posts
The Lawearned bits
offlinecurrently
The Law
The Law Avatar
siel Avatar
the struggle to resist telling people about something i'm working on so i don't get that premature gratification and leave it unfinished lol

I think that might just be the reason why I never seem to finish any of my writing projects. Must be due to the premature gratification I get from prattling about them every chance I get. The dopamine rush I get from doing so must be what kills my drive to actually finish them...
last edit on May 11, 2023 6:57:51 GMT by The Law

A multi-anime shared universe high school RP, est. 2016! In the process of restructuring and rebooting! Estimated re-opening date: End 2024 to Q1 2025
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW