pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
814written posts
bexearned bits
offlinecurrently
bex
Part of the Furniture
bex Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
when you wanna code but you’re at work but when you finally get home to code you want to melt into bed or fuck around and play Skyrim and listen to your audiobook hitler (hot take, he was a bad guy) bc you just worked all day 🫠
last edit on May 18, 2023 14:56:46 GMT by bex
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,368written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
i know that i'm rping for me and i don't need anyone else's approval other than my own, but man, does it suck sometimes feeling like most people think what i want to do is boring / lame + the few people i find who don't think that are all just one "better rp friend" from also ditching me for being boring / lame-

local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
814written posts
bexearned bits
offlinecurrently
bex
Part of the Furniture
bex Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
I managed to save my septum in time but the dude who did it put a comically large captive bead in it and now it’s all I can look at 😭
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
zac Avatar
top 10 rp experiences: character written as nonbinary and using they/them, blatantly in the prior reply - said character has they/them used for the pronouns but still, person writing to me uses he/him

i will scream into the void.......

my fave is when people make their characters nb, strictly have they/them in the profile and app, and still use he/him or she/her in their posts, referring to said character
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW