pronounsthey / she
133written posts
avanearned bits
offlinecurrently
avan
avan Avatar
she's the wicked witch of the EAST bro
bex Avatar
thank you for your post, i was heavily debating just tagging you in the post originally LMAO 

but ever since nickpic was shut down, and esp with how it was shut down, i've been wanting to think of a back up means to store my shit and jcink might be a good solution without having to spend a lot of $$$$. 

I just wanted to let you know that John has said before he will delete image-hosting only sites. So I would be careful if you decide to make a site just to host images! (Old thread but here's an example of one that I've managed to find where he discusses it: [ click here ].)

Just wouldn't want you to go through uploading all your images only to have the site deleted.

local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
814written posts
bexearned bits
offlinecurrently
bex
Part of the Furniture
bex Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
avan Avatar
bex Avatar
thank you for your post, i was heavily debating just tagging you in the post originally LMAO 

but ever since nickpic was shut down, and esp with how it was shut down, i've been wanting to think of a back up means to store my shit and jcink might be a good solution without having to spend a lot of $$$$. 

I just wanted to let you know that John has said before he will delete image-hosting only sites. So I would be careful if you decide to make a site just to host images! (Old thread but here's an example of one that I've managed to find where he discusses it: [ click here ].)

Just wouldn't want you to go through uploading all your images only to have the site deleted.

ok so thank you for your post! i had no idea. i wish i had known that before i had gone ahead and bought it for the month of june, but i appreciate it nonetheless! bc i have...truly an astronomical amount of shit that john def would not be happy with me lol
aliasnightbloom, bloom
pronounsShe/Her
707written posts
peachearned bits
offlinecurrently
peach
Part of the Furniture
peach Avatar
so it goes.
Oh no got OTONABLUE from ATARASHII GAKKO! on repeat. Suzuka has such a great voice. D: And their videos and performances are stellar too! They're so fun to watch. So much charisma.
last edit on Jun 2, 2023 21:43:56 GMT by peach
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
814written posts
bexearned bits
offlinecurrently
bex
Part of the Furniture
bex Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
and i have a motion to bring back final fantasy face claims into popularity. just probably not by us. we just wanna like. see em again
last edit on Jun 4, 2023 1:51:58 GMT by bex
pronounsAny
598written posts
offlinecurrently
Extra Dimensional Cat
Part of the Furniture
Extra Dimensional Cat Avatar
bex Avatar
and i have a motion to bring back final fantasy face claims into popularity. just probably not by us. we just wanna like. see em again
I used to use Aerith, Cloud, Rinoa, Prompto, Yuna and Y’shtola!
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW