aliashannyfish
pronounsshe/they
240written posts
hannyearned bits
offlinecurrently
hanny
hanny Avatar
「我等の天下だ 神など要らない。」
naturally my response to my kids turning around and asking "hey hannah-teacher, can we have a world version of this prefecture game you made?" is to make a google sheet that is literally 13 sheets aka a how-to, a "world" sheet (which is just 50 most popular countries), an "asia" sheet, an "americas" sheet, a "europe" sheet, an "africa" sheet and an "oceania" sheet which comes in both english and japanese names. and are all fully automated. and conditional formatting galore. so my kids can try everything. the "whole world" sheet is definitely a wip for when i inevitably get bored at work tomorrow and decide i'm not going to do css practice

love how my "i'm going to learn advanced google sheets to make pokemon draft league documents!!" has transitioned into me making japanese teachers think i'm some kind of spreadsheet sorceress
Tidal Wave
aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Aki
pronounsAny
4,225written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
(hoekage) Avatar
i want solo roleplay partners again ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

like... people that write exclusively with you or just like one on one threads? -just curious tbh whats solo rp partners mean-

driving to and from tomah wisconsin yesterday and seeing the smoke creepily descend further and further, especially on the way back. the minneapolis skyline that just disappeared even though we were right next to it. yikes. heavy thoughts and sorrows for canada.

local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
814written posts
bexearned bits
offlinecurrently
bex
Part of the Furniture
bex Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
AkiraTsunami Avatar
(hoekage) Avatar

like... people that write exclusively with you or just like one on one threads? -just curious tbh whats solo rp partners mean-

driving to and from tomah wisconsin yesterday and seeing the smoke creepily descend further and further, especially on the way back. the minneapolis skyline that just disappeared even though we were right next to it. yikes. heavy thoughts and sorrows for canada.

knowing that you and i probably live within like an hour of each other is wild to me. i am morbidly curious to know how close to each other we are, tbh but like, not in a creepy way lmao
Tidal Wave
aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Aki
pronounsAny
4,225written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
bex Avatar
knowing that you and i probably live within like an hour of each other is wild to me. i am morbidly curious to know how close to each other we are, tbh but like, not in a creepy way lmao

i have no issues sharing where i live tbh. i'll go invade your dms. lets find out XD

random unrelated thought - I am a Great Value admin. I'm not the best quality and you can buy my ass for a dollar.

pronounsshe + her(s)
209written posts
(hoekage)earned bits
offlinecurrently
(hoekage)
(hoekage) Avatar
Do forgive me I've seen the treasure's in the bloom but right now I'm just not strong enough for you
AkiraTsunami Avatar
(hoekage) Avatar

excuse the big quote for a lil answer (mobile woes lmao) but ya~ exclusive partners!
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW