pronounsMale
1,739written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
I bought a co-worker who didn't have one a phone today. All I can think about is how good it feels to be at place in life where I can afford an act of kindness like that.
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
814written posts
bexearned bits
offlinecurrently
bex
Part of the Furniture
bex Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
vvvaporwaves Avatar
i wanna take coding reqs but i have commitment issues & hate coding on any schedule that isn't my own 💀
you're so real for this
aliasnightbloom, bloom
pronounsShe/Her
707written posts
peachearned bits
offlinecurrently
peach
Part of the Furniture
peach Avatar
so it goes.
So I've successfully made a little something with Figma! It is nowhere near polished, or complete, but I am still proud of myself for starting. If only I could code. Maybe someone would like to collab? I'll mock, you code xD
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
814written posts
bexearned bits
offlinecurrently
bex
Part of the Furniture
bex Avatar
peach Avatar
So I've successfully made a little something with Figma! It is nowhere near polished, or complete, but I am still proud of myself for starting. If only I could code. Maybe someone would like to collab? I'll mock, you code xD

honestly i was like this for years, too. as a dyslexic and a very visual, hands-on learner, tools like scratchpad (may god rest her soul) and now codepen were a godsend. i'm sure you're using codepen or something similar already, but what made coding click for me was being able to see what i was doing as i was doing it really helped it "click". feel free to hmu on discord for resources, if you'd like. we all start somewhere! i'd never heard of figma before, but it looks pretty cool, actually. another visual tool that i will be bookmarking for sure lol
Tidal Wave
aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Aki
pronounsAny
4,225written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
(hoekage) Avatar
excuse the big quote for a lil answer (mobile woes lmao) but ya~ exclusive partners!

oooohhhh I mean I kinda get it. I have people I prefer to rp with and don't often take opens or group threads or things. but most of us also rp with one another, even if its like.. the same 3-4 people... exclusively with one person seems like it'd get stale to me, not to be offensive or judgy I swear!! everyone's different ^.^ <3 I just feel personally that only rping with one person limits creativity more than not. but having a small closed group has been pretty cool. but hey if solo partners works for you than I wish you the best in finding it! that'd be cool!

local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
814written posts
bexearned bits
offlinecurrently
bex
Part of the Furniture
bex Avatar
yuan Avatar
i'm hitting a wall creatively. i feel like i'll never be proud of anything i make and that is something that cuts deeper than any knife.
i struggle a lot with this too. but i think it's important to step back and look at your work not as how you see it, but how everyone else sees it. bc while all you see as the person who made it as a failure of what you wanted it to be, no one else sees or even knows that. all they see is a sickass code that you made yourself, which is a skill not everyone has.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW