bexearned bits
offlinecurrently
bex
Part of the Furniture
bex Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
noire Avatar
bex Avatar
do you ever listen to music that you know is objectively like. extremely subjective and know most people would think is horrible and you're just like

The absolute joy when you find friends you can share your unfiltered playlists with
do you not just listen to your liked music on shuffle? i find that it's the only way that satiates my constantly shifting mood
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
bex Avatar
do you not just listen to your liked music on shuffle? i find that it's the only way that satiates my constantly shifting mood

Sometimes, def been doing that lately because "why make choice when just need noise"

But I'm also a playlist-aholic and keep separate listings for all the Big Genres™ as well as specific RP muse stuff, because sometimes I realize "hey it's been a while since-" and throw on something shuffle just keeps dodging
pronounsHe/Him
12written posts
Abderianearned bits
offlinecurrently
Abderian
Abderian Avatar
I'm beginning to think perhaps there is something to just saying screw it and releasing a site with a "basic"/free skin but otherwise full-fledged. While I love having a really nice skin, what does it matter if the site may or may not just die a month or two later?

If you come sprinting at it with the 'ol reliable 2006 skin but manage to capture a core audience, you can always pimp the skin later, right?
aliasSola
pronounsthey/he
219written posts
Solaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Sola
Sola Avatar
Tell me which you dread more ; the echo or the answer?
i am solely fueled by coka cola zero at this point nothing else keeps me awake, i've gotten headaches purely based on not having one

send help
Am trying to drink more tea tho! sip sip 
last edit on Jul 12, 2023 1:45:09 GMT by Sola
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
814written posts
bexearned bits
offlinecurrently
bex
Part of the Furniture
bex Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
Can we be done with the ahegao stuff please? I had to explain to my 55 year old mother what that was today and she’s frightened and confused
257written posts
The Lawearned bits
offlinecurrently
The Law
The Law Avatar
Knocking others down a peg whether they deserve it or not (sometimes they deserve it, but the majority of the time it happens to those who don't deserve it) seems to be Twitter's favourite pasttime.
last edit on Jul 13, 2023 2:27:00 GMT by The Law

A multi-anime shared universe high school RP, est. 2016! In the process of restructuring and rebooting! Estimated re-opening date: End 2024 to Q1 2025
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW