aliasladykae
pronounsshe/her
114written posts
navigatorearned bits
offlinecurrently
navigator
navigator Avatar
FYE Avatar
there are worse things to be, at least. am i right?

less a complaint, more a little realization that kicks up every once in a while. ;P
the roleplay community has really changed through the years. sometimes i look around and i feel like i'm on another planet.

it's nice to be able to enjoy your hobbies in adulthood. writing 20 years now, with no intention of stopping.
aliaswissh
pronounshe/him
169written posts
FYEearned bits
offlinecurrently
FYE
FYE Avatar
for your entertainment ;D
navigator Avatar
FYE Avatar
there are worse things to be, at least. am i right?
less a complaint, more a little realization that kicks up every once in a while. ;P
the roleplay community has really changed through the years. sometimes i look around and i feel like i'm on another planet.

it's nice to be able to enjoy your hobbies in adulthood. writing 20 years now, with no intention of stopping.

i feel that 110%. it’s wild how much the rp landscape and culture has changed.

i have accepted i’m probably just the rp equivalent of a boomer :shrug: it’s awesome
discord: wisshfye
257written posts
The Lawearned bits
offlinecurrently
The Law
The Law Avatar
Hearing some of the (largely negative) opinions fellow Millennials hold towards Gen Z makes me feel like Millennials vs. Gen Z has become the new Boomers vs. Millennials.

A multi-anime shared universe high school RP, est. 2016! In the process of restructuring and rebooting! Estimated re-opening date: End 2024 to Q1 2025
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
814written posts
bexearned bits
offlinecurrently
bex
Part of the Furniture
bex Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
The Law Avatar
Hearing some of the (largely negative) opinions fellow Millennials hold towards Gen Z makes me feel like Millennials vs. Gen Z has become the new Boomers vs. Millennials.
it's so embarrassing honestly. like i remember when millennials on tiktok were yelling at kids bc they were making fun of us for our fashion trends.....you know...the way children do? LMAO 
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW